Author Topic: My only friend has just attempted to kill himself.  (Read 10079 times)

he wasn't just vague, he was being evasive. that says a lot.
It says that he doesn't want to share what exactly is going on in detail. He could be in a hurry or he could just want to have some time away from the computer, is it so hard to just give him the benefit of the doubt? If he's telling the truth then he's in a grueling situation right now

It says that he doesn't want to share what exactly is going on in detail. He could be in a hurry or he could just want to have some time away from the computer, is it so hard to just give him the benefit of the doubt? If he's telling the truth then he's in a grueling situation right now
lets follow the chain here

he makes the topic
gets questioned why he hasn't called the police
posts a vague and evasive comment about who he's called
continues to get called out for not calling the police
changes his profile to say he's dead and hasnt posted since

now i'm no detective..but...

I had no idea this guy even existed...but.

OK.

Well either I'm a handicap falling for a stupid troll
Or I might still give him the benefit of the doubt because how would a friend possibly commiting Self Delete lead him to pretend he's dead. If he's trolling, then his attempt makes no sense at all. It seems more possible to me that he just doesn't know how to communicate online well than that he's legitimately trying to fool everyone

Well either I'm a handicap falling for a stupid troll
Or I might still give him the benefit of the doubt because how would a friend possibly commiting Self Delete lead him to pretend he's dead. If he's trolling, then his attempt makes no sense at all. It seems more possible to me that he just doesn't know how to communicate online well than that he's legitimately trying to fool everyone
because nobody has ever faked their own death online before

how would a friend possibly commiting Self Delete lead him to pretend he's dead.
that's based on the assumption that he's telling the truth

the scenario i'm trying to paint here is that he was bullstuffting for attention, got called out for what any reasonable person should have done in this situation (regardless of whether this is bullstuff or not), and then decided to pack up and go because of the embarrassment that followed. i dont think he's actually pretending to be dead, i think that's just his way of saying he's gone

rip in peace silreath and friends :((
Someone didn't read the thread
accept my steam friend request already

accept my steam friend request already

I haven't been on geez :(

Topic has now de-railed to Steam friend requests.

and just as predicted, out of the woodwork, all the self hating pill poppers come out to defend depression and other mental illnesses.

because its easier then taking responsibility in life. just play the victim of bad luck.

Why the forget IS MY AVATAR NOT CHANGING?!