My only friend has just attempted to kill himself.

Author Topic: My only friend has just attempted to kill himself.  (Read 10070 times)

because you're denying my assumption that people may have already called the cops a hundred times
but then supporting the assumption that the friend is dead
like we don't even know because silreath isn't saying anything about it
What Silreath did wrong in the first place was come to us and tell us about it BEFORE notifying ANYONE. Soon after he claims that he's called School Emergency and that they're going to check up on him tomorrow? Are you kidding?

Just because it's on facebook doesn't mean that people actually saw it or actually cared about it.

because you're denying my assumption that people may have already called the cops a hundred times
but then supporting the assumption that the friend is dead
like we don't even know because silreath isn't saying anything about it

i get that doing everything in his power to make sure the authorities know is first priority but some people here immediately started bashing silreath because he made a thread before making a call.
Ok, excuse me but WHO THE forget CARES IF 911 WAS CALLED ALREADY.

Multiple people called for Columbine and the cops didn't get upset.

Also, you should NOT create a thread until you settled the issue. He has to call the police and wait until his death or survival is confirmed.
seriously shut the hell up
I get telling him to call the cops and all but trying to make him think that it's his fault his friend is dead is literally the worst thing you can do
Uh, YES IT IS. He made a topic about his friend who was probably dyING, not DEAD. He had an opportunity to call the police. He didn't, he delayed.
« Last Edit: September 17, 2013, 10:16:41 PM by Acerblock »

i get that doing everything in his power to make sure the authorities know is first priority but some people here immediately started bashing silreath because he made a thread before making a call.
sounds totally justified to me.

Since when is posting on the blockland forums a priority in a dire situation like this?
you have to be loving handicapped to not say something about this to authorities immediately, if you're suspicious of it being legit.
Also, you should NOT create a thread until you settled the issue. He has to call the police and wait until his death or survival is confirmed.
idk, he could be panicking?
i mean this thread is already proof that that is exactly what he did so it isn't really possible to tell him not to do what's been done

Uh, YES IT IS. He made a topic about his friend who was probably dyING, not DEAD. He had an opportunity to call the police. He didn't, he delayed.
that is a really awful state of mind to have about anything ever, i hope you realize this.

Idk if that's the implication.
yeah I'm sure acer was genuinely thanking silreath
a lot of people have friends on Facebook who they don't know we'll
Why would he share with us and ask us to discuss similar situations if it was personal
he still knows them better than he knows you
he didn't share the reasons with us
the fact that a Self Delete occurred alone is not personal information. it's going to be in newspapers and probably local news channels
yes what is? did you get confused about what I said or something?
assuming you meant it's his fault, no, you're absolutely wrong. it's only the fault of the "victim" when Self Delete occurs

Guys, it's extremely common for people to not feel equipped to handle a situation like this. It seems dumb, but some people just don't work that way. Although they should.

On another level, lots of people who are a part of the community here talk with all you guys on a daily basis. People talk about their problems, we joke around, and it's easy to develop a sense of community even if we all joke around and bitch at each other. I don't blame someone for posting here, I very much doubt posting here is the FIRST thing OP did...but if OP is a regular member here, it makes sense for him to post here looking for...I don't know, consolation? Assistance? At the end of the day, you guys are just strangers over the internet, but to some people, you guys might mean something and your opinion might be valuable. And even though I'm not really involved with this situation, I'm happy to see such heartfelt responses on the first page of the thread. Even if it's fake. It's good to see you guys supporting other members, so thanks. I'm sure OP appreciates it.

Can you guys do each other a favor and get over the bickering and keep trying to be supportive? I've had to talk a friend out of Self Delete before and it's a haunting thing to even talk about the subject.

idk, he could be panicking?
i mean this thread is already proof that that is exactly what he did so it isn't really possible to tell him not to do what's been done
that is a really awful state of mind to have about anything ever, i hope you realize this.
Ok, what if I knew you in real life. You wanted to commit Self Delete. You told me. I didn't tell anyone.

So you went ahead and offed yourself without me telling anyone. I let you die. That's it. I'm sorry, Silreath made a grave mistake not calling the police.

Can you guys do each other a favor and get over the bickering and keep trying to be supportive?
I'll start being supportive once I get a confirmation from Silreath that he called the police.

IM SICK OF YOU GUYS
AFK DRINKING BLEACH
GOODBYE
PS THIS IS A 100% REAL MESSAGE

what did the note say

I'll start being supportive once I get a confirmation from Silreath that he called the police.

Understandable. Just keep in mind he may be not responding because things are happening IRL. We may not be his highest priority. Idk.

none of your business
i'm an online detective
it's my job to know

Just going to say that we dont know if he called the police, but we also don't know that he didn't call the police. All things considered, he prolly did and just doesn't consider us to be important enough at the moment to respond. He's got bigger things on his plate right now.

Just going to say that we dont know if he called the police, but we also don't know that he didn't call the police. All things considered, he prolly did and just doesn't consider us to be important enough at the moment to respond. He's got bigger things on his plate right now.

calling fake because OP is too dumb for words