Author Topic: My only friend has just attempted to kill himself.  (Read 10086 times)

Was his name Amanda?
arent u usually against bad edgy jokes

god you're such an starfish, when did you get so big headed
yes, he's the starfish for saying you should call the police if your friend says he's killing himself. bravo.

and you're loving handicapped for suggesting it.

end of story.

wow :|

I don't know about you guys but I would never leave the life of my best friend in the hands of mere chance. So what if there might be 20 people calling the same situation in? I'm still going to call it in myself because then I know that someone is.
^^^^^^^^^

idk what the forget is wrong with some of you ITT.

if one of my friends did something like that i would call them first like right off the bat, if it escalated i would call 911, then i would loving go over there myself. the last thing on my mind would be updating a videogame forum about it

I don't know about you guys but I would never leave the life of my best friend in the hands of mere chance. So what if there might be 20 people calling the same situation in? I'm still going to call it in myself because then I know that someone is.
This is the only sensible decision.

What you suggested is much more of an starfish move.
Yeah, no kidding.

"Oh, I should probably call the cops seeing as how someone just drank a bottle of bleach, but I don't want to bother the dispatcher with an extra phone call. Plus, I'm pretty sure that someone already called them!"

how so?
It was posted on Facebook I'm not sure how personal it could be. I'm just curious. And he brought the Self Delete up on this forums bringing me into this therefore it's some of my business
uhh
I only have family added on facebook, besides like three people. so anything I post there could be personal without issue. besides that, even with many friends added, he still knows those people, and you're just some stranger to him. and no that does not mean it's at all your business. he shared with you the fact that it happened, not at all does that mean you get to know why

Welp, thanks a lot Silreath. Pretty such he would be done for by now.

How so
because you're denying my assumption that people may have already called the cops a hundred times
but then supporting the assumption that the friend is dead
like we don't even know because silreath isn't saying anything about it

i get that doing everything in his power to make sure the authorities know is first priority but some people here immediately started bashing silreath because he made a thread before making a call.

yes, he's the starfish for saying you should call the police if your friend says he's killing himself. bravo.
that isn't what a quoted though.

Welp, thanks a lot Silreath. Pretty such he would be done for by now.
seriously shut the hell up
I get telling him to call the cops and all but trying to make him think that it's his fault his friend is dead is literally the worst thing you can do

Well OP, it's been half an hour. He's probably gone now.

seriously shut the hell up
I get telling him to call the cops and all but trying to make him think that it's his fault his friend is dead is literally the worst thing you can do
Idk if that's the implication. Even though it's not his fault, it's still a richard move on his part that he wouldn't call the cops when his friend was dying.

that isn't what a quoted though.
My insult remains steadfast.

i get that doing everything in his power to make sure the authorities know is first priority but some people here immediately started bashing silreath because he made a thread before making a call.
Since when is posting on the blockland forums a priority in a dire situation like this?

you have to be loving handicapped to not say something about this to authorities immediately, if you're suspicious of it being legit.

How so
great question
I think he thinks you're saying that he could be dead

They you said "yea if he's alive"

That's all I can think of
uhh
I only have family added on facebook, besides like three people. so anything I post there could be personal without issue. besides that, even with many friends added, he still knows those people, and you're just some stranger to him. and no that does not mean it's at all your business. he shared with you the fact that it happened, not at all does that mean you get to know why
a lot of people have friends on Facebook who they don't know well

Why would he share with us and ask us to discuss similar situations if it was personal

And the title claims that he is already dead