Poll

What is your favorite Hot wheels game

Velocity X (PC, GBA, GC, PS2)
Stunt Track Challenge (PS2, GBA, PC, XBOX)
Beat That! (PC, WII, PS2, XBOX360, DS)
Mechanix (PC)
Stunt Track Driver 1/2 (PC)
Turbo Racing (PS1, N64)
Extreme Racing(PS1)
World Race
Track Attack (WII, DS)
Crash!
Ultimate racing
Planet Hot wheels
Micro Racers

Author Topic: Hot wheels/Acceleracers MegaThread  (Read 7295 times)

I had the shark attack track thingy, where you drove down the rollercoaster and a buttload of cars.
http://www.amazon.com/Hot-Wheels-Shark-Park/dp/B000059LBN

This thing? I had that too. Makes no sense, really, I don't see what rollercoasters have to do with flying pizza and sharks...

http://www.amazon.com/Hot-Wheels-96149-Serpent-Cyclone/dp/B000096RHB

^ To my younger self, this thing was freaking amazing.

i lost a lot of tracks in like 2010, the last few things I have is some beat up sloped 4player race thing and a launcher

i have all my cars in a bucket, i like the real cars better than the HW exclusive ones

Holy forget Velocity X is such an amazing game.

Wish I still had it.

Wish I still had it.
i have the game, but my save file was gone, i had almost every car in the game unlocked.

i always played hot wheels stunt trick driver when i was like 7.

Wish I still had it.
omg
i still have it

I'm downloading a torrent of Stunt Track Driver right now.

EDIT: It's done!
« Last Edit: September 27, 2013, 03:36:07 PM by halonerfer29 »

i vaguely remember playing some hotwheels game on a school computer where you were a tiny car driving around a track in a kids bedroom

i also remember playing some game where you drove around a city and blew up/raced cars and then you would get that car in your collection

i vaguely remember playing some hotwheels game on a school computer where you were a tiny car driving around a track in a kids bedroom

i remember this one and still have it for the wii

Mini-poll: If you could be on any Team from Acceleracers what would it be, and what car would you choose(must be team specific)
Teku
Metal Maniacs
Racing Drones
or Silencerz?

How is Planet Hot Wheels not on that poll?

it was one of the best MMOs.
I put it on the polll

I still have a copy of stunt track driver

Mini-poll: If you could be on any Team from Acceleracers what would it be, and what car would you choose(must be team specific)

Teku, Bassline.

Stunt Track Driver is my favorite hot wheels game. If there was a game that defined my childhood, it was that.
I don't think I've ever been happier in my life then when I completed the first game's championship.

Can op put a link to all games please