Author Topic: qwepir + carolcat had robot love  (Read 11624 times)

oh my god otis has said the most siggable stuff in this topic

transformers are gay! especially bumblebee
p.s. bumblebee as a 2009 camaro beats any other versions of him whether u like bayformers or not

THE FEMALE FORUMER ENCYCLOPEDIA

Bubbagum: Huge bitch
Miika: some chick that took a picture of her ass or something
Stocking: Hoe that works at sonic and hates miika or some stuff
Shazoo: weird bitch
Carolcat: Cool female forumer
Lizzy: Cool female forumer but everyone made fun of her for being in a wheelchair

[Use as future reference for newfriends]

THE FEMALE FORUMER ENCYCLOPEDIA

Bubbagum: Huge bitch
Miika: some chick that took a picture of her ass or something
Stocking: Hoe that works at sonic and hates miika or some stuff
Shazoo: weird bitch
Carolcat: Cool female forumer
Lizzy: Cool female forumer but everyone made fun of her for being in a wheelchair

[Use as future reference for newfriends]
sums it up perfectly

transformers are gay! especially bumblebee
p.s. bumblebee as a 2009 camaro beats any other versions of him whether u like bayformers or not
um no

lizzy's in a wheelchair?

does anyone have a picture of her in a wheelchair because i can't imagine anyone here ever being in a wheelchair

not that much of a contest when all his other incarnations are either a VW Beetle, wimpy little compact, or a silly-ass train

does anyone have a picture of her in a wheelchair because i can't imagine anyone here ever being in a wheelchair
ask her for one??
ohstuffmondaywhatareyoudoing.gif
what am I doing? 2009 camaro bumblebee

well shes in a wheelchair because she has.. something wrong with her... Im not even sure what it is she used to talk about it occasionally idk.