Poll

Favorite car origins?

Domestic
119 (16.2%)
Import (Asian)
103 (14%)
European
158 (21.5%)
I don't have a car because I play blockland.
354 (48.2%)

Total Members Voted: 730

Author Topic: Car thread  (Read 858049 times)

Is it just me, or does the mid section of the car kinda look more like a Renault than a VW? I'm getting a really strong "Ford Ka" feeling from it. It reminds me of the Fiat Stilo, Fiat Palio, Fiat Linea and the new Tipo.

Oh I forgot to tell, this is a VW Gol which is a car that only has been made in Brazil, they're very common here so parts aren't overpriced.
oh then in that case, youll save enough money on parts to pay for the high labor cost of installing the bloody things. i needed a new clutch on my bug and my mechanic said it was the hardest clutch he'd ever done which is funny because the bug is like the most produced car ever
oh i thought it was a golf that had the F fall off lmao
i thought the same thing lmao

Is it just me, or does the mid section of the car kinda look more like a Renault than a VW? I'm getting a really strong "Ford Ka" feeling from it. It reminds me of the Fiat Stilo, Fiat Palio, Fiat Linea and the new Tipo.
definitely not just you, thought the same thing at first glance

definitely not just you, thought the same thing at first glance
I saw it and my mind instantly went to the Renault/Dacia Sandero.

oh then in that case, youll save enough money on parts to pay for the high labor cost of installing the bloody things. i needed a new clutch on my bug and my mechanic said it was the hardest clutch he'd ever done which is funny because the bug is like the most produced car everi thought the same thing lmao
This is the top seller in my country, I'm fairly sure maintenance won't be an issue, that is if I get one of these of course, but it's definitely in my possible first car list

The VW Gol, from my experience, is the cheapest piece of stuff one can get. It's on the line with the Reno Clio Mio which is just a steering wheel, gearbox, pedals, and an engine. The Gol and Clio Mio don't even come with inertial seat belts. You have to adjust them.

As a matter of fact, I managed to get a Gol's reverse shift blocked with a small rock because it didn't have the proper protection underneath the vehicle.
« Last Edit: October 13, 2016, 10:02:21 PM by Pastrey Crust »

i guess you could say the Gol was a missed shot
soccer/football joke xdddddd

This weekend I go over to my grandparents', so I'll send some pics of the car all cleaned up. For now, here are some before pics. Couldn't resave through telegram so they're screenshotted. I'll try and crop them later. Sry. :P

Alright, here are the actual photos from the desktop version. I know I already posted these photos, but I thought I would just post the originals for the record.

The VW Gol, from my experience, is the cheapest piece of stuff one can get. It's on the line with the Reno Clio Mio which is just a steering wheel, gearbox, pedals, and an engine. The Gol and Clio Mio don't even come with inertial seat belts. You have to adjust them.

As a matter of fact, I managed to get a Gol's reverse shift blocked with a small rock because it didn't have the proper protection underneath the vehicle.
Is it? Well stuff.

I have this car.
lying or rich parents, that is the question
my money's on lying, because I have a hard time believing you're old enough to drive

« Last Edit: October 14, 2016, 10:47:16 AM by Zloff »