Poll

Favorite car origins?

Domestic
119 (16.2%)
Import (Asian)
103 (14%)
European
158 (21.5%)
I don't have a car because I play blockland.
354 (48.2%)

Total Members Voted: 730

Author Topic: Car thread  (Read 858015 times)

theres a willys mb, a school bus, and a 246 dino just hanging out in my neighborhood
is it ok just to own a school bus for yourself

theres a willys mb, a school bus, and a 246 dino just hanging out in my neighborhood

yas

it has no wheels and it looks a little rusty but it is indeed a white 246 if that dampens ur mood a little uwu
« Last Edit: October 16, 2016, 12:57:35 AM by TheKid »

Alright, here's some pics of the car all cleaned up. You can see a noticeable difference in how it glows in the daylight after I wiped and vacuumed everything.

rice af
that's the 2004 dodge tomahawk V10 concept bike, that's as 'murica as it gets

Alright, here's some pics of the car all cleaned up. You can see a noticeable difference in how it glows in the daylight after I wiped and vacuumed everything.

-snip-

Cleaned up nicely, it seems. Are you planning to buff your paint?

Cleaned up nicely, it seems. Are you planning to buff your paint?
i kinda think it looks cool without the paint buffed, a dirty and old look on the outside, clean and nice on the inside

yoooo went down a twisty road this morning in the rain, lost control to the point where i knew i was screwed no matter what, did a 540 and drove backwards into a ditch. my rear bumper hit a guard rail in the process. five minutes after that, some other guy smashed into a guard rail further up the hill. cops are keeping the road shut down for a while lol

I've already fixed all perceived mechanical damage which was basically nothing but the body is forgeted up good... at least by my standards. the tow truck did at least 500 dollars in damage alone. depending on what i leave jacked i could end up spending over 2k to get it pretty again but i for sure need to get a new passenger side mirror. I'll post pics later. tbh i wasn't as pissed or emotional as i thought I'd get

I made my own speaker box today, looks like stuff and sounds like stuff but at least I don't have to listen to every squeak and rattle now
« Last Edit: October 16, 2016, 06:03:51 PM by e-maxx »

Did you make it look pretty?

o does the picture not work

At least it uh..
functions.