Poll

Favorite car origins?

Domestic
119 (16.2%)
Import (Asian)
103 (14%)
European
158 (21.5%)
I don't have a car because I play blockland.
354 (48.2%)

Total Members Voted: 730

Author Topic: Car thread  (Read 858202 times)

i'm like 75% sure the jag has a blown head gasket

brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrruuuuuu uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhh

What do you guys do when being tailgated? I flash my fog lights. The bright red light scares the stuff out of the tailgater.

press brakes to the point where the lights come on but the pads dont touch. if they don't back off after 4 seconds i press down halfway because forget you forgeter you don't deserve a loving license, got the finger for this 4loving times

i'm like 75% sure the jag has a blown head gasket

brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrruuuuuu uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhh

u willing to do a rebuild or na

Hell ya boi pulling the head off today

hell ya

looked into my lean codes today: top of the list was to check the disa gasket and valve o-ring, but for some reason the 2 screws holding it to the engine are different and one of them is stripped. so i skipped that and sprayed engine cleaner on every tube gasket and boot with no response so it can't be ur average vacuum leak, finally took out the maf and cleaned it. i lose nothing worked gonna have to get the disa off

if everything on that is fine (not likely, i have no maint records on it so it's probably beat and old as stuff) i'll have to do more research

also changed the oil - the new stuff i'm using is great and doesn't burn away after one month like the brand the previous owner swore by - and finally got around to refilling my windshield cleaning juice lol
« Last Edit: April 08, 2017, 06:16:08 PM by Zloff »

You'd think using a fuqqin tractor to pull a cylinder head would make it super easy

but nah bro

stuffs STUCK

You'd think using a fuqqin tractor to pull a cylinder head would make it super easy

but nah bro

stuffs STUCK

jesus christ did the crankshaft get loving welded

hey guys, theres an old ford hotrod for sale by an autobody by me. looks cool but I don't have any pics.

What kind of driver are you guys?

I'm B. Fill up once a week, burn it all and barely make it to the service station.

pft E is like half full to me. Mine goes a few inches below.

Next car i'm buying is going to have head bolts not head studs.

I soaked the studs in oil and made some thicker wood shims so HOPEFULLY it'll come off tomorrow.
Seriously it only needs to come up maybe 3 more inches.

pft E is like half full to me. Mine goes a few inches below.
I use the "liters consumed" to know how much I have left. I have a 70l tank and the pipe adds an extra 5l. 10l is enough for a day for me.

I fill up when the range on my dash is around 40-60 miles, which is usually when it JUST gets down to 1/8 of a tank

I fill the tank all the way full on my Camry every week and a half or so (gets 30 mpg) I reset my trip odometer every time and wait for it to get to about 300 miles to fill up again, my gas tank is apparently 15.9 gallons but the fuel light comes on at around 11 gallons used????
I could drive over 100 miles with the fuel light on