Poll

Favorite car origins?

Domestic
119 (16.2%)
Import (Asian)
103 (14%)
European
158 (21.5%)
I don't have a car because I play blockland.
354 (48.2%)

Total Members Voted: 730

Author Topic: Car thread  (Read 858219 times)

I think I can recognize the brand symbol

holdon

idk wtf that red car is but there is def a nissan figaro behind it

i thought it was a mitsuoka galue

yooooo i found it

well, I had some help finding it.

But it's a kit for the last gen toyota MR-2 (MR-S) done by toyota modelista.

did i just get pranked
« Last Edit: April 01, 2017, 09:43:53 PM by TheKid »

Its a Modellista Caserta

iirc only about 150 of these things were made so have fun knowing you've seen a really loving rare car

« Last Edit: April 01, 2017, 10:01:10 PM by Insert Name Here² »

fill in that rear fender holy stuff

been getting a cel since thursday, scanned it just a few hours back: car's running lean apparently. doubt it has anything to do with the maf so i may have to replace the o2 sensors-- didn't put any research into it yet, been busy running around all day. funny enough i didn't wipe the codes but after flooring it a couple times the cel didn't turn back on after my last 2 start ups. pressure in the exhaust must've cleared up some debris? idk

I drive a ford focus with the tiny 4 banger, it's not so slow it can't get out of it's own way but it's not fast by any stretch of the imagination.  A tree branch fell on it and it had to get some work done so my insurance covered a rental and they gave us a Charger R/T. I was expecting like some stock nissan or something.

It was pretty fun going from 160hp to 370hp, it's a shame I'll probably only have it until Friday or Monday.

iirc my toyota only has like 95hp when it's in perfect condition, so when it's running I'll probs be making the high 80s

rip

The fastest I've ever gotten my truck was 190KM/h. 118 handicap units.

heres my dads other mustang

that is a NICE ASS color

relatable

The fastest I've ever gotten my truck was 190KM/h. 118 handicap units.

how many miles per hour