Poll

Favorite car origins?

Domestic
119 (16.2%)
Import (Asian)
103 (14%)
European
158 (21.5%)
I don't have a car because I play blockland.
354 (48.2%)

Total Members Voted: 730

Author Topic: Car thread  (Read 860801 times)

Why you shouldn't try to drift in a FWD Vehicle:

[im g]http://i.imgur.com/Oh0YNZZ.jpg[/img]
lol arab drifters

I have a hard time believing that would happen just because they tried drifting lol. That also looks like an entirely inappropriate place to try drifting.

We had a truck come in to the shop yesterday and the owner had just installed new upper control arms in it, and after he put the wheels back on and went out for a test drive, one of the wheels overtook the truck.

Remember kids. Lugnuts are important.
Wait, did they forget to put the lugnuts back on or just didn't tighten them?

Wait, did they forget to put the lugnuts back on or just didn't tighten them?

I'm assuming he just didn't tighten them properly if at all. He still had them when the truck came into the shop though, so I couldn't say for sure.

I'm assuming he just didn't tighten them properly if at all. He still had them when the truck came into the shop though, so I couldn't say for sure.
Sounds like whoever put them on needs to be retaught on how to put on a tire. Speaking of mechanics stuff:
Today in my automotive class I was going to take a fuel pump off a car we had in the shop, this car never had any gas in it, the fuel pump was bad as well. Apparently someone got the great idea to test fuel lines or something, (this is a practice car so it has many things practiced on it) I go to take off the fuel pump line and bam, gasoline shower. Good thing I had been wearing my safety glasses because it got on my lenses, hoody, watch, hands, and down the right side of my face.
After this the guy acts like its a joke and finally says that he put gasoline in it.. Now I smell of gasoline because this smell comes out poorly and last night was my scheduled shower night so now I'm out of luck.

I'm not going to say anything about the key on the far right in the second photo.

wowe google u so mean
also car manuals have way more information in then i thought they did

wowe google u so mean
also car manuals have way more information in then i thought they did

It's like a stufftier Reliant Robin.

and last night was my scheduled shower night so now I'm out of luck.
Do you not have enough water in forgetville Kentucky or wherever you are to take another one or something?

Do you not have enough water in forgetville Kentucky or wherever you are to take another one or something?
Water can't be pumped where I am so we have to use a water tank that is refilled every sunday, given that the person who hauls the water isn't on vacation or something. If he is then we can only hope for rain. 

Water can't be pumped where I am so we have to use a water tank that is refilled every sunday, given that the person who hauls the water isn't on vacation or something. If he is then we can only hope for rain. 

Uhhh wow.

Uhhh wow.
Its not that uncommon, some places just can't get water pumped to them for various reasons. The reason water isn't pumped up here is due to the fact that it would cost way too much to install pipes and pumping stations in order to get the water up here. Putting a water tower up here isn't too feasible either due to the weight of the equipment required.

tuned out mitsubishi evos are my childhood, i'm probably going to get one if i ever get lucky enough to afford it

tuned out mitsubishi evos are my childhood, i'm probably going to get one if i ever get lucky enough to afford it

Evos are expensive.

For me anyway.

$$$