Poll

Favorite car origins?

Domestic
119 (16.2%)
Import (Asian)
103 (14%)
European
158 (21.5%)
I don't have a car because I play blockland.
354 (48.2%)

Total Members Voted: 730

Author Topic: Car thread  (Read 844010 times)

i would love to get my hands on a unimog or ural and travel through south america

I found out that it's actually quite terrifying when you are driving on a pitch black road at 65mph when the headlights suddenly shut off.
The key is to keep going, bless up you have life

The key is to keep going, bless up you have life

I veered over onto my road and was decelerating when I flicked the knob backwards for the high beams and suddenly I could see nothing. I just kinda nosed the car towards my street while I was pushing buttons trying to find a way to turn the lights on. I wiggled the knob for the high beams and managed to get them back on again so I could settle into the correct lane of direction. I then slowed way down and tried the knob again and the high beams came on just like they're supposed to do. I then started flicking the knob around trying to replicate the issue but it never worked.

I guess it could happen again.

New car speakers arrived today, gonna install them tomorrow since it's dark out:

I just saw the new DeLorean video, pretty neato. Dunno if anyone talked about it already though.

I've got a new craving  :panda:

someone in my neighborhood just got this in black.
its funny this one street i pass has the worst houses but the cars are insane, theres also a really fancy jaguar in there

it looks like a combination of the new mustang and a miata

Reminds me of that mini concept

it looks like a combination of the new mustang and a miata
i feel like it has some 240z roots in it

apparently it has more power than the miata but thats no surprise

my dad had either a 92 or a 95 and i remember the engines are so small

i really really really hope this cars starting price is under 30k otherwise everyone might as well just stick to a BRZ or FRS  

also i want to see a hard top model or at least a hard top addon

i'm still salty about it being a fiat

i'm still salty about it being a fiat
fiats been doing great in the USA and they've fixed a lot of problems since 2012

i think this should be a great car