Poll

Favorite car origins?

Domestic
119 (16.2%)
Import (Asian)
103 (14%)
European
158 (21.5%)
I don't have a car because I play blockland.
354 (48.2%)

Total Members Voted: 730

Author Topic: Car thread  (Read 846350 times)

my 2004 ford focus is a little sleeper i've been working on :B

Just not operational quite yet but i've been doing a lot of stuff on it with my grandfather who's kind of the only car nut in the family.

wish i had a elderly car nut figure to teach me about absolutely everything. I only know the basics :(

y tho

LS is superior in every way, the rotary has inherent disadvantages that are the reason why Mazda is no longer producing a rotary car.
Every car is going to be better when you drop a one million pound block of death into it, and while it may solve any power issues you think it has, it also removes quite a few advantages.
And Mazda been hinting that they're going  to release another rotary soon.

I know the ls wouldn't make it a lot heavier than the rotary, but why buy a rotary car if you don't want to be a part of the rotary circle jerk. It's spitting in the face of what the car is meant to be.

Currently I own a 2014 Ford Focus Sedan. It's pretty alright I guess.

Currently I own a 2014 Ford Focus Sedan. It's pretty alright I guess.
Is it automatic? Im asking because all 2013 focus' have an issue where the transmission makes the engine feel like it is dying or something like that and a lot of people like my parents are suing ford and trying to get free money.
looked it up on 2014 models, only the st's have this issue on the 2014 models.
« Last Edit: April 06, 2016, 01:17:51 AM by Kumquat »

I know the ls wouldn't make it a lot heavier than the rotary, but why buy a rotary car if you don't want to be a part of the rotary circle jerk. It's spitting in the face of what the car is meant to be.
similar could be said for any other sports car that someone wants to modify

i personally don't like rotaries and think an ls swap would be a great upgrade

Is it automatic? Im asking because all 2013 focus' have an issue where the transmission makes the engine feel like it is dying or something like that and a lot of people like my parents are suing ford and trying to get free money.
looked it up on 2014 models, only the st's have this issue on the 2014 models.
My focus with its stock parts has this problem. It's also loud as forget for no reason, rivaling the sound of most V8's.

I'm close to acquiring another or two land rovers

just hoping it'll work out

I'm close to acquiring another or two land rovers

just hoping it'll work out

Investing in land rovers is a thoroughly bad idea

Investing in land rovers is a thoroughly bad idea

I know lol

1. So you can stuff all over the rotary circlejerkers

2. So you can have a car with the great handling of the RX-8, with the awesome power potential of the LS

3. It's unique

I'm seriously considering putting cragar super-sports on my jag because forget originality.

it'd be like $700 with the wheels and spacers and lugnuts so rip that dream for awhile

1. So you can stuff all over the rotary circlejerkers

2. So you can have a car with the great handling of the RX-8, with the awesome power potential of the LS

3. It's unique
I'll agree that performance is better, guaranteed. I looked stuff up, ls swap only adds 120 lbs.
But im still going to say I think its silly.

the more i look at higher-quality/newer used cars, the larger my budget gets. i'm trying to buy a nice car and save up for a down payment on a house lol wtf am i doing