Poll

Favorite car origins?

Domestic
119 (16.2%)
Import (Asian)
103 (14%)
European
158 (21.5%)
I don't have a car because I play blockland.
354 (48.2%)

Total Members Voted: 730

Author Topic: Car thread  (Read 846127 times)

im about to check into a mental hospital fr

Shiny wheels that were so shiny nobody even looked at the car because the wheels were just so shiny.

I like these actually
could do without the chrome though

I like these actually
could do without the chrome though

I would date you if you put a professional rosso paint job on that.

DAT CAMBER BRO #STANCENATION

ok so i pretty much have 0 working cars now

Just like my cousin, multiple old cars but none running lol

normally a wheel bearing should move not get molded into the hub

I saw these two old guys drag race at a stoplight.

I was just taking a picture of the blue car so conveniently I captured it.

They look very happy. Im jealous.

that man has probably been saving for that car for a looong time

one of my friends bought a 2002 mustang v6 manual, the po added a roush body kit and badges lol

same friend confidently thought his alternator was the radiator, then proceeded to tell me his flowmaster exhaust adds like 20hp and that higher-octane fuel "is better for your engine and lasts longer, that's why it cost more". he's quick to argue so i just acted like he knew more than me and let him think he's mr. car man lmao

he recently turned 17 if that helps explain anything

one of my friends bought a 2002 mustang v6 manual, the po added a roush body kit and badges lol

same friend confidently thought his alternator was the radiator, then proceeded to tell me his flowmaster exhaust adds like 20hp and that higher-octane fuel "is better for your engine and lasts longer, that's why it cost more". he's quick to argue so i just acted like he knew more than me and let him think he's mr. car man lmao

nah bro the alternator is totally a turbo

I was just eyeing a 2004 Mustang GT. $3800, V8, 5 speed. Someone else got it though.