Poll

Favorite car origins?

Domestic
119 (16.2%)
Import (Asian)
103 (14%)
European
158 (21.5%)
I don't have a car because I play blockland.
354 (48.2%)

Total Members Voted: 730

Author Topic: Car thread  (Read 856688 times)

I'm thinking I should probably rotate my tires before I sand down my current rear ones too much

my Camry cant spin tires floored, check your automotive privilege
I always ask people who say their car sucks
you got automatic? you got A/c? you got power windows? remote start? aluminum wheels? automatic locks? leather seats? key security?, oh yeah how about an airbag? Abs? shut up

still yeah you should rotate em

I'm about to roll over 4,500 miles since I got the car (less than 2 months ago) and the tires may be 2,000ish miles older than that combined with my driving habits, so I may as well do it soon.

I always ask people who say their car sucks
you got automatic? you got A/c? you got power windows? remote start? aluminum wheels? automatic locks? leather seats? key security?, oh yeah how about an airbag? Abs? shut up
you have a car? shut up

you have a car? shut up
stuff, I just got rekt

its still true that people bitch about things that they could have when they already have a car but they think its not good enough
« Last Edit: July 17, 2016, 12:49:42 AM by warble »

stuff, I just got rekt

its still true that people bitch about things that they could have when they already have a car but they think its not good enough

Strangely enough, my car has power locks but no remote (unless the police who used it before lost it/them). I'm going to be installing my own.

i tapped a second trigger for my halos to the footwell lighting so the rings fade on/off when i remotely unlock/lock my car. looks rad

you have a car? shut up
Sometimes it's better to not have a car than to have some piece of stuff you have to dump $2000 into every month.

Sometimes it's better to not have a car than to have some piece of stuff you have to dump $2000 into every month.
the thing about pleb tier Toyotas is that this is not the case, I bought it for 500, drove it for a year and my total maintenance cost was 125$ for a distributor, wires, plugs, and front brake shoes, I did the calculations. I drove it 10,000 miles in a year, from 284,326 to 294,800 if I paid 500 did maintenance of ~125 and got 20 mpg at an average gas cost of 2.00 a gallon I paid $4.40 a day to drive my car for the last year

edit: if you add insurance which was 50 a month bundled (which my dad paid for because it was bundled) it brings it to $6.04 a day, still not bad
« Last Edit: July 17, 2016, 10:23:16 PM by warble »

the thing about pleb tier Toyotas is that this is not the case, I bought it for 500, drove it for a year and my total maintenance cost was 125$ for a distributor, wires, plugs, and front brake shoes, I did the calculations. I drove it 10,000 miles in a year, from 284,326 to 294,800 if I paid 500 did maintenance of ~125 and got 20 mpg at an average gas cost of 2.00 a gallon I paid $4.40 a day to drive my car for the last year

edit: if you add insurance which was 50 a month bundled (which my dad paid for because it was bundled) it brings it to $6.04 a day, still not bad
you didnt change the oil for 10,000 miles?

you didnt change the oil for 10,000 miles?
put new in, leaks it and burns it lol
add 60 bucks for the 15 quarts of oil I probably put in

still this is just nitpicking at this point, like I could add the plate, title, registration and stuff but the point is I got by for pretty cheap
« Last Edit: July 17, 2016, 11:31:21 PM by warble »

put new in, leaks it and burns it lol
add 60 bucks for the 15 quarts of oil I probably put in

still this is just nitpicking at this point, like I could add the plate, title, registration and stuff but the point is I got by for pretty cheap
what weight did you put back in?