Poll

Favorite car origins?

Domestic
119 (16.2%)
Import (Asian)
103 (14%)
European
158 (21.5%)
I don't have a car because I play blockland.
354 (48.2%)

Total Members Voted: 730

Author Topic: Car thread  (Read 859350 times)

bump before this gets too old

bump before this gets too old
it's not like this thread is gonna disappear if no one posts for a while but whatever

ot: im thinking of buying one of these this summer from the local sports club because its just been sitting for at least a couple years.

only problem is that it's electric and the batteries are without a doubt forgeted and i have no idea where to start but i mean just look at this thing, its loving awesome and mini trucks are few and far between in the us. 4 speed manual too.

I saw one smaller than that at some auto body shop that we would pass by on my bus every day going home from school. we called it the "Mexican work truck" because it had a lawnmower on the back.

If you want one of those but with an gas / diesel engine, just go with the ones that Mitsubishi and Isuzu make. It's pretty much the exact same look and size, just with gas instead of electricity

swap a tesla motor and batteries into it

If you want one of those but with an gas / diesel engine, just go with the ones that Mitsubishi and Isuzu make. It's pretty much the exact same look and size, just with gas instead of electricity
yea tell me where to find one of those in the US under 5k. oh wait, there is none

yea tell me where to find one of those in the US under 5k. oh wait, there is none
I thought you could buy one through craigslist or something lol, plus there's 2 of those Mitsubishi mini-trucks in my town

swap a tesla motor and batteries into it

emissions reduction intensifies
eurobeat starts playing
« Last Edit: January 30, 2017, 09:44:57 AM by Zloff »

better than having to fuel it with 10 pounds of rice when it runs out of fuel

Ive always wanted a 4wd 1988 Honda Acty city van, most of them are 5 speeds, and you can buy them imported for 6-7k

also, It snowed like 3 inches of fresh powder tonight so I enjoyed throwing my camry sideways around corners in the local subdivisions, swing tail once to get it loose then lock the wheel in the way of the corner, wait till you're at a 45 degree angle and dump the clutch in 2nd. don't let off the gas till you're going straight again. most fun you can have in a stuffty 500$ FWD wagon with no handbrake, who needs a 240sx?

had a fender bender today
me and someone else backed into each other in the parking lot at work
the first thing she said when she got out of her car was "I'm sorry" what a fukken NOOB
she was really nice about it though

the damage was very minor. one of the reflectors on the rear of my car broke, but otherwise there was no damage to mine. hers was just a little scuff mark on her bumper

spits 0 to 60 verses from Ludaversal in 2.5 seconds

my cousin and his gf just bought a minivan this month and they already rolled it into a river. now, everyone who has made fun of me for crashing my car has since totaled theirs. peasants

it's not like this thread is gonna disappear if no one posts for a while but whatever

ot: im thinking of buying one of these this summer from the local sports club because its just been sitting for at least a couple years.

only problem is that it's electric and the batteries are without a doubt forgeted and i have no idea where to start but i mean just look at this thing, its loving awesome and mini trucks are few and far between in the us. 4 speed manual too.
them things are pretty cool and in some states they can be street legal, long as you don't go on a highway or any road with a 55mph speed limit or higher.