Poll

Favorite car origins?

Domestic
119 (16.2%)
Import (Asian)
103 (14%)
European
158 (21.5%)
I don't have a car because I play blockland.
354 (48.2%)

Total Members Voted: 730

Author Topic: Car thread  (Read 857955 times)

one of them is faster

its your job to find out which

one of them is faster

its your job to find out which
The white one has a 6.0 and my green one has a 4.8 with 20,000 more miles so the white one is probably faster, can't test theory yet cause the power steering pump is shot on the white one.

The white one has a 6.0 and my green one has a 4.8 with 20,000 more miles so the white one is probably faster, can't test theory yet cause the power steering pump is shot on the white one.
rip

also screw power steering real men don't use that wimp stuff

rip

also screw power steering real men don't use that wimp stuff
The thing has like worse than no power steering can barely make slight left turn.

The thing has like worse than no power steering can barely make slight left turn.
what are you a girl rip truck tho

did you just assume his gender
omg triggered

This is my current vehicle with 186k miles on it and still runs pretty good for its age:

1998 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo

I'm telling you this thing is basically like trying to turn both tires at the same time with your hands.

I'm telling you this thing is basically like trying to turn both tires at the same time with your hands.
Lmao I'd imagine

The Corolla I have doesn't have power steering at all but the damn thing is so light that you don't even need it at all

Lmao I'd imagine

The Corolla I have doesn't have power steering at all but the damn thing is so light that you don't even need it at all
Yeah no duh a corolla the truck weighs like 5,500lbs

Yeah no duh a corolla the truck weighs like 5,500lbs
that's heavy af

indeed, you need power steering on a pickup truck unless you're john cena