Poll

Favorite car origins?

Domestic
119 (16.2%)
Import (Asian)
103 (14%)
European
158 (21.5%)
I don't have a car because I play blockland.
354 (48.2%)

Total Members Voted: 730

Author Topic: Car thread  (Read 847552 times)

best jdm is z10 or z20 soarer
but that rx-7 is lovey mm

u guys just can't handle snap oversteer

vroom vroom buddy
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

fords testing the ranger already I guess despite it's 2019 release. if it's already done, why won't they just release it this or next model year?

saftey testing, endurance testing, knowing and figuring out the maintenance schedule, basically a cluster forget of testing and perfecting

Rushing a car release NEVER turns out well

vroom vroom buddy
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

fords testing the ranger already I guess despite it's 2019 release. if it's already done, why won't they just release it this or next model year?
That's because that ford ranger is already released in place like Australia where they kind of never stopped making them only in North America they stopped production.

why cant they make a small truck? I mean the old ranger was half the size of that

why cant they make a small truck? I mean the old ranger was half the size of that
because families

because families
that literally explains why almost every new car is a sedan or suv.

These are my two cars at the moment.

no point in making mini trucks anymore. people who buy trucks love big rigs with full cabs to store all their freedom. also the chicken tax. its kind of a shame because mini trucks are loving awesome.

What is the most badass and scary car in your opinion? I might say this motherforgeter right here.

The 1st Gen Dodge Viper, they say it's one of the scariest cars to drive, and it's design is really menacing too.
« Last Edit: February 16, 2017, 07:00:09 AM by Filipe »

any car leaving the factory with side exhausts is scary by default lol. vipers are built to be badass, sucks that they're killing it

i'd imagine an all-black acr would look even more intimidating