Poll

Favorite car origins?

Domestic
119 (16.2%)
Import (Asian)
103 (14%)
European
158 (21.5%)
I don't have a car because I play blockland.
354 (48.2%)

Total Members Voted: 730

Author Topic: Car thread  (Read 841298 times)

first gen 300zx > everything on your list except the rx7

how could you say no to these taillights
« Last Edit: October 14, 2017, 07:33:13 PM by Couatl »

first gen 300zx > everything on your list except the rx7
The 300zx isnt even remotely comparable to anything on my list
Its a loving grand tourer, barely even a sports car.
If I wanted power I just buy a new car, what the forget is the point of having a "300" horsepower car from the 90s when a corolla from 2012 can kick its ass?
Ill admit the rear is nice but oh my god dont even hint to me you like the front

The 300zx isnt even remotely comparable to anything on my list
Its a loving grand tourer, barely even a sports car.
If I wanted power I just buy a new car, what the forget is the point of having a "300" horsepower car from the 90s when a corolla from 2012 can kick its ass?
Ill admit the rear is nice but oh my god dont even hint to me you like the front
i would've known what you wanted if you indicated it literally anywhere lmao
how the forget am i supposed to know what you want when you list a corolla, an fc, and a mr2 in the same list

the CR-V is a crossover not an SUV you mother forgeter
car terminology forgets up my brain again, aaa
edit:

google confirmed fake news
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYVO5bUFww0
« Last Edit: October 14, 2017, 09:13:36 PM by Mr Queeba »

crossover should just be renamed to "sport suv"

i would've known what you wanted if you indicated it literally anywhere lmao
how the forget am i supposed to know what you want when you list a corolla, an fc, and a mr2 in the same list
Youre not supposed to read my mind. Im just trying to kick up discussion about those 5 cars. Although arguing the 300zx is a pile of doo doo is fun too.
Not even buying anything til I get my tax return anyways

Youre not supposed to read my mind. Im just trying to kick up discussion about those 5 cars. Although arguing the 300zx is a pile of doo doo is fun too.
Not even buying anything til I get my tax return anyways
ah kk
If it still makes sense to give input I'd go with a FC. I'm pretty sure you already know that rotaries (mainly/especially the turbos) are less reliable etc. tho

ah kk
If it still makes sense to give input I'd go with a FC. I'm pretty sure you already know that rotaries (mainly/especially the turbos) are less reliable etc. tho
Yeah I know, definitely wouldn't get a rotary car without something like my box on standby. Honestly I think the fc has the best aesthetic, even if it is ripped from the 924.

Although arguing the 300zx is a pile of doo doo is fun too.
i will shoot you with my pellet gun

go further back and get a 240/260 then, much more pleasing to the eye, and a lot less heavy

I grew up around them, my dad used to own the 240z imsa car and he raced it in gt2

Guys so last night I went to some place with some friends doing some things and long story short, I had the chance to drive a Mitsubishi Lancer 2006 which was a loving BEAST! 90km/h in 3rd gear. I want to get a car and tune it up for those some things I went to see with some friends at some place. It was a totally riced car though but whatever. Its performance was loving brutal

-mr2 Turbo
-sub 94 na miata so i can mod the forget out of it without obdII up my ass
-rx7 turbo II
-American 240sx 180sx w/ swapping an sr20 every 2 years for emissions
-full real deal initial d meme corolla gts

aw11 mr2; w30 probably has the most potential but its the ugliest imo
integra GSR if you can deal with the theft rate
e30 325i / 318i and slap a turbo on it
240sx but do a ka-t build and piss off the jdm kids
« Last Edit: October 20, 2017, 07:51:04 AM by Zloff »

i had to break out the big boiTM today

Have you guys ever gave nicknames to your cars?

I named my truck "Gorda". It's literally "Fat" but in Argentina it's like saying bae. It's a cute way to refer to something or someone.