Poll

Favorite car origins?

Domestic
119 (16.2%)
Import (Asian)
103 (14%)
European
158 (21.5%)
I don't have a car because I play blockland.
354 (48.2%)

Total Members Voted: 730

Author Topic: Car thread  (Read 832111 times)

post 700 hp cars
post 701 hp cars

and the extra 1 horsepower

i've always loved comically-large superchargers

but can it rev up to 12k? I THINK NOT

lol my '84 nighthawk redlines at 10k too-- on the other hand my '97 nighthawk only revs to 8.5k, but its a lot more punchy which i kinda like more. what bike is that?

i'll post pics of mine eventually cuz ik i haven't done so yet in this thread. also may be acquiring a crusty old 305 scrambler for freeee if i help a guy assemble/fix the two he has

I would loving love to create a motorcycle out of a lowrider cruiser bike like this

except I'd do it in a much more clean and professional looking way, I'd use a Predator 212 motor (with the governor removed), bigger diameter exhaust except with some sort of muffler, CVT on the said predator 212, and a custom made rear-wheel deraileur that can handle the 3-5hp of the predator

It would be loving awesome

I'm planning on putting a handheld lawn mower 2T, 2.5HP gasoline engine on my mountain bike, am I cool yet??

It lasts a full hour on 1L of fuel at max acceleration and could theoretically hit ~60km/h

one of my uncles owns a corvette c3

it's a gn 125 that me and my friend have been trying to make look cool. the stock ones look like ass, this one has been cafed out a bit with clip ons and stuff. i'll take some pics next time i'm out on it. it's fun but slow as forget past 60mph. with a 125 you seriously do need to take it up to 12k every gear if you want to go a bit fast, which means frequent oil changes if don't want the engine to seize. golden syrup goes in, 500 miles later just black stuffe comes out.

and here's a sick cbr from the other day... (the gif fps and lack of audio ruin the fly by tbh)

Might be picking up this here F-tree fity turba deezol

here a video with my younger brother laughin

https://streamable.com/twdgw

i like diesel fords, love the rattley sound especially.

but speaking of fords, I blew more money on the stupid thing

--

:panda: :panda:

So i just landed a nice ass job as a collison tech and I celebrated by taking my daily driver to the local 1/8 strip because i'm smert like that.

as you imagine it's slow, best pass was 10.8 @72mph. It's just geared way too long for a short track, couldn't even get out of third lol and i babied it of the line which hurts your time way more on the 1/8 mile.
« Last Edit: June 15, 2018, 10:12:55 PM by e-maxx »

speeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed
(were there any MSmiatas?)

« Last Edit: June 19, 2018, 07:25:07 PM by Kumquat »

https://streamable.com/twdgw
holy stuff, is that the 7.3? those things are hard to come by, great find

anywho as of today I'm the pround owner of a 2014 Land Cruser

prices of gt40 heads have come way down since i already got my 302 built :(
time to waste more money :cookieMonster:

yall ever heard of venturi