Author Topic: 2013/10/03 - Steam Status (Updated: 2013/12/17)  (Read 207478 times)

I just noticed how much I play this game jesus christ
I have 7 hours currently

I wonder how much time i've played since the retail version came out

I have 7 hours currently

I wonder how much time i've played since the retail version came out
I play it every day

I can replicate this.

Start or join any game, open the Steam overlay, switch to another window, switch back.
I'm not 100% sure if this happens in fullscreen, or if this exact form of the issue happens to everyone.
The broken keyboard input is caused by players clicking out of or Alt-Tabbing out of Blockland while the Steam overlay is open.
Happens in windowed too.

My only problem with Linking my accounts is that when steam decides that it want's to lose connection and I try to launch BL, It asks me for my Key again

It's not Big Brother

It's just, Brother
I know
I'm no longer a high id :)

Thanks booster pack, getting three golden bricks sounds lucky but I don't feel lucky.

Badspot

• Administrator
Thanks to a steam network failure, I think I have determined the cause of some of the bugs.

• If steam is temporarily down, the game will prompt you to enter a key.  
  • If you click "retry" after an authentication failure (possibly caused by a steam network outage), the game will not be fully unlocked, you'll have to restart the game

Thanks to a steam network failure, I think I have determined the cause of some of the bugs.

• If steam is temporarily down, the game will prompt you to enter a key.  
  • If you click "retry" after an authentication failure (possibly caused by a steam network outage), the game will not be fully unlocked, you'll have to restart the game
I recently sent you two messages about steam recovery, can you please read them now that you're online?

I knew it wasn't the master server getting overloaded!

Badspot

• Administrator
"Authentication failed: Bad response from steam (1)/(2)" - this is literally the steam backend not replying to the master server.  The error is handled, that's all I can do.  There have been some steam outages, likely caused by prep for the holiday sale rush. 

Badspot

• Administrator
Also, people keep bringing up some of Badspot's stupider comments.

Where are they doing this?  My old comments are usually hilarious.  

so my friend has no idea how to move his add-ons from his old install to the steam one and i can not explain it to him so if someone could make a quick little tutorial that would be great

he's on windows 7 btw

Where are they doing this?  My old comments are usually hilarious. 
Parents are sensitive, man.