Author Topic: 2013/10/03 - Steam Status (Updated: 2013/12/17)  (Read 207487 times)

I was wondering this as well, especially since we're nearing 5k copies sold. Even if he only makes 1 dollar per sale (which I doubt), that's nearly 5 grand in 2 days. :P

That times 5.
YEAH. He's probably rich now

If Blockland is 6.02€ atm, how much of it does Badspot even receive?
Steam takes a 30% cut, appearantly.

Acorrding to my calculations, using the above info, over the past 2 days he's made around $24000, I think? I could be wrong. But if that's true, he could go buy a new car. :O

Going a bit off topic but I'm compiling a Blockland Steam FAQ. Does anyone remember the date when the first version of Blockland (v1.0?) came out? I'm going to need some links to threads that confirm this too. Same thing for the retail version. (v7?) Amazon was on 3rd of May 2013. Was this already v21?
"Release Date: Feb 28, 2007"

Acorrding to my calculations, using the above info, over the past 2 days he's made around $24000, I think? I could be wrong. But if that's true, he could go buy a new car. :O
he should buy a money vault and swim in it

Attempting to launch + join a full server via Steam will display the "Server is full" message but never load the main menu

I'm experiencing problems in Authentication too.

And this means I can't get the "Blockhead No More" Achievement.

EDIT: Nevermind, I got this fixed. I quit then I reentered and it works now.
« Last Edit: December 17, 2013, 03:52:03 PM by Superstarxalien169 »

I honestly believe we need this authentication bug fixed before we lose our hype.

I honestly believe we need this authentication bug fixed before we lose our hype.
it fixed itself.

so would we be able to get addons via the steam workshop? not sure if its been asked before but im not about to dig through close to 100 pages

"Release Date: Feb 28, 2007"
The freeware version was released in November 2004 but I don't have the exact date.

Wow, first thing on the featured games when Steam opens, it's on the first page of new items, and the second of top sellers :o

This kind of confuses me, we don't only have 37k players, where'd the rest go?

Wow, first thing on the featured games when Steam opens, it's on the first page of new items, and the second of top sellers :o
This kind of confuses me, we don't only have 37k players, where'd the rest go?
That graph only logs people who have rtb or go onto rtb servers

That graph only logs people who have rtb or go onto rtb servers
which is basically everyone

of course some of the noobs don't know that starting a game actually means hosting a server, and that is why there are a stuff load of passworded noob servers earlier

which is basically everyone
Uh, clearly it isn't. There are at least 50k users total