Author Topic: 2013/10/03 - Steam Status (Updated: 2013/12/17)  (Read 207491 times)

Blockland Steam FAQ is a go: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=204838112#
As far as I know, singleplayer does NOT require online activation as it has it's own offline key checker code.

Add "Is there a demo version I can try first?"

AFAIK it still isn't on the steam page, and it could definitely help people figure out if they want to buy it or not

As far as I know, singleplayer does NOT require online activation as it has it's own offline key checker code.
I want a confirmation on this.

Add "Is there a demo version I can try first?"

AFAIK it still isn't on the steam page, and it could definitely help people figure out if they want to buy it or not
Done.

I'm like 95% sure you can change the screenshot button in your settings
My screenshot key is f12 because I choose it to be f12. BUT numpad enter is also a screenshot key for me

most of the bad reviews are "IT'S TOO CONFUSING" and "wtf it keeps saying i need to activate a key???"

Is it just me, or did the regular price of the keys went down from 20 to 10 (not 33% off part)

Is it just me, or did the regular price of the keys went down from 20 to 10 (not 33% off part)
it isn't just you

most of the bad reviews are "IT'S TOO CONFUSING" and "wtf it keeps saying i need to activate a key???"
There aren't that many reviews like that. I quite liked most of the reviews.

DInputDevice::syncKeyboardState - DIERR_NOTACQUIRED
I can replicate this.

Start or join any game, open the Steam overlay, switch to another window, switch back.
I'm not 100% sure if this happens in fullscreen, or if this exact form of the issue happens to everyone.

Uh.
How do you put add-ons/screenshots/saves to steam?

Uh.
How do you put add-ons/screenshots/saves to steam?
64-bit: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Blockland
32-bit: C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\Blockland

so would we be able to get addons via the steam workshop? not sure if its been asked before but im not about to dig through close to 100 pages
pageloss

I just noticed how much I play this game jesus christ