Author Topic: 2013/10/03 - Steam Status (Updated: 2013/12/17)  (Read 205284 times)

It'll work just like any other game with extensive modding support. Malicious mods will be downvoted, and won't appear anywhere unless they're searched for; where presumably there would be negative comments about it's malicious purpose. To anyone who would download an add-on with a bad rating and doesn't read the comments, that's sorta your own issue. Modding your game isn't usually considered such a light matter, it's kinda something we take for granted here where everything is moderated.
I'm talking about the first people downloading a newly added add-on.

I guess they had better hope some Samaritans stay around to look at new mods and rate them quickly.

thanks for contributing to it
Right, because your track record definitely doesn't point to borderline handicapation

Badspot should make a bot that tests all mods to see if they break your computer.

Right, because your track record definitely doesn't point to borderline handicapation
it's so funny when you do that aggressive thing, do it more!

seriously though what the forget is your problem

Workshop support isn't confirmed in any way, why are you guys expecting it?  It's like the trailer thing all over again, one person makes a suggestion that everyone takes as fact.

Workshop support isn't confirmed in any way, why are you guys expecting it?  It's like the trailer thing all over again, one person makes a suggestion that everyone takes as fact.
Badspot said he wanted to add it in a live stream.

it's so funny when you do that aggressive thing, do it more!

seriously though what the forget is your problem
> Call someone stupid
> Response
> "Wah why are you being so aggressive"

Maybe this conversation is a little too confusing for you, perhaps you should come back when you've successfully passed the 6th grade

> Call someone stupid
> Response
> "Wah why are you being so aggressive"

Maybe this conversation is a little too confusing for you, perhaps you should come back when you've successfully passed the 6th grade

you're both stupid and aggressive, solved.

you're both stupid and aggressive, solved.
Sorry, but I fail to see how calling people out for going crazy about the master server going down and how it must mean there's an update makes me stupid

Sorry, but I fail to see how calling people out for going crazy about the master server going down and how it must mean there's an update makes me stupid
k

guys stop arguing already

Badspot should make a bot that tests all mods to see if they break your computer.
how would that even work

k
Care to explain? Or are you just being conceited

guys stop arguing already
There are approximately 30 pages of offtopic in this thread already, a little more isn't a big deal

Care to explain? Or are you just being conceited
the fact that you keep replying is proof enough