Author Topic: Char's Mini-Comics and other art (have you practiced your holy counter today?)  (Read 380168 times)

72 dollars for a ref sheet?!?!

Jesus Christ even for a furry that's some strangling right there.

72 dollars for a ref sheet?!?!
Jesus Christ even for a furry that's some strangling right there.
well not really. those can get expensive. and anyway, 3 full-body (color? not specified) drawings would be $84, so you're saving money already, then u got those little bitty doodles too

well not really. those can get expensive. and anyway, 3 full-body (color? not specified) drawings would be $84, so you're saving money already, then u got those little bitty doodles too
I guess

I didn't think ref sheets would be so much but I did some research rn and wow

hell for that price you could buy an entry-level tablet and learn to draw your own ref sheet

it's 2017
happy new year

hell for that price you could buy an entry-level tablet and learn to draw your own ref sheet
but you also have to be good at drawing to do that as well.

$72 dollars is nothing to furries because they are idiots and use money like toilet paper

$72 dollars is nothing to furries because they are idiots and use money like toilet paper
72 dollars dollars ain't stuff to chad warden
i'll give you 72 dollars dollars just to shut the hell up
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OO3TtpfTFtQ

off to a great start

but i'll pay for a drawing maybe not now maybe later

but i'll pay for a drawing maybe not now maybe later
are you going to take out the watermark and post is somewhere else to?

72 dollars must also be nothing to you because you purchased at least like 5 copies of this game
« Last Edit: January 04, 2017, 05:25:22 AM by Glass Joe »

$72 dollars must also be nothing to you because you purchased at least like 5 copies of this game
>"you purchased 5 copies meaning you dont care"
I only buy what has value dah-ling. A $72 dollar ref sheet that is only something to stare at is not worth $72. I'd rather buy RCT world than waste money on a ref sheet.