Ze Epic Hammer - BL_ID - 42729 - Build stealer alert!

Author Topic: Ze Epic Hammer - BL_ID - 42729 - Build stealer alert!  (Read 8611 times)

Hahahah im LMAO'ing because your loving richardheads, you see i didnt steal it. Rykuta is the build stealer he gave it to me and then im just the most hated person on BL. seriously get a loving life and ban this stuff. Litearlly

Hahahah im LMAO'ing because your loving richardheads, you see i didnt steal it. Rykuta is the build stealer he gave it to me and then im just the most hated person on BL. seriously get a loving life and ban this stuff. Litearlly

If he loaded it how did it get on your server magically then you all of the sudden claimed it was yours?!?

Hahahah im LMAO'ing because your loving richardheads, seriously get a loving life and ban this stuff. Litearlly.
lost my stuff

So how many stories has he told us so far?

SailorMan and I tried to talk to him but he responded with statements such as this.

If he loaded it how did it get on your server magically then you all of the sudden claimed it was yours?!? forgethead C:
ahem, this guy is actully Tezuni so please, This guy said i could take copy right and i take the load and now im so sorry.
forgive me

ahem, this guy is actully Tezuni so please, This guy said i could take copy right and i take the load and now im so sorry.
forgive me

rykuta isn't tezuni
is he?

Also, a sum of all the arguments so far:
"I'm right, you're wrong, now shut the forget up"

Also, a sum of all the arguments so far:
"I'm right, you're wrong, now shut the forget up"
you minds of well sum that up for 78% of the arguments in drama

don't get angry at us just because we found out you stole a build, your an idiot. The fact you say we are stupid and all that you just flip on us and say stupid stuff: "SO loving METAL handicapped" you should shut up. were not the richardheads. another thing is just because you stole a build doesn't mean your going to be the most hated person on bl seriously grow up

forgive me
Builds arent copyright if I remember correctly

Literally ban? Is it possible to figuratively ban someone?

When asked about the whole thing, this is his response.
I appreciate the info, it's not every day I get someone so compelled to contact me about these sorts of things.

As confused as I am to why he suddenly decided to throw my name into his hat; I'm going to just ignore it; since I really don't care all that much about what some random fellow with no speckle of common sense be speaking.

Thanks though~