Just had one hell of a nightmare.

Author Topic: Just had one hell of a nightmare.  (Read 9139 times)

Am I the only one who rarely has nightmares?

I'm either mentaly unstable or almost never remember my dreams...

Like I said before, I don't "Dream" anymore, So you two above me, you are not alone.

Am I the only one who rarely has nightmares?
No. Your not alone. I rarely have nightmares. I'll tell one I remember. So I had 2 seperate dream's in one night like usual. But I remember being in this one building, then I heard a voice saying "Do this or die". The voice never told me what to do, so then soon I skimmed off into my second dream to find myself in a grocery store. I heard the voice say the same thing. I was kinda scared because I thought something might pop up infront of me, but something never did. Then I woke up.

And also, my quoting came from the depths of Hell....

« Last Edit: October 10, 2013, 01:16:12 AM by Theepicman »

I dream all the time, but they're dry dreams about girls or adventure time

I usualy saw dreams, where I was in a wooden building full of cobwebs and dusty furniture. It was always really bright there, but I couldnt see much, because the place was filled with fog or something. Suddenly ai began hearing footsteps from every direction and someone grabs my shoulder and I find myself in another similiar room. This repeats a few times, until I finally wake up.

Don't worry man. You aren't the only one who dreams about Blockland.

Believe it or not, I had a dream where I became the host of Tezuni's server.

Believe it or not, I had a dream where I became the host of Tezuni's server.
Dreams are crazy man

I rarely have nightmares. I did get one tho when I was six, my mother and me just moved into an apartment, and we were walking along the balcony, when we turned the corner my mother disappeared. When that happened the whole scenery changed. It was still the same place, but the weather, there were clouds and it was raining. There were two workers fixing the walls and I asked them if they've seen my mother, they didn't say anything even after I repeated myself. I ran around the apartment complex a few times but then stopped and began to cry. The dream ended there.

Yeah, you can't actually read anything in a dream. If you ever have a lucid dream, try reading the cover of a book or a street sign. You can't do it.
I have before. The words are usually jumbled pretty soon after, but sometimes you can catch a clear name or even sentence.

Yeah, you can't actually read anything in a dream. If you ever have a lucid dream, try reading the cover of a book or a street sign. You can't do it.
I actually had a dream last night where there was a book titled "IPQUARX" in all capital letters. I know this because I remember reading that. Maybe you just can't read more than one word?

I have before. The words are usually jumbled pretty soon after, but sometimes you can catch a clear name or even sentence.
I actually had a dream last night where there was a book titled "IPQUARX" in all capital letters. I know this because I remember reading that. Maybe you just can't read more than one word?

No, you literally can't read. It's not that it's hard or just takes practice or something, it's just something you can't physically do. Like licking your elbow.

I once woke up during the night (or at least I think I woke up) and saw a dark figure standing in the corner of my room. I wanted to get up and slap it in the face but I couldn't even move. I asked my dad about this and he said it was a nightmare. Weird.

No, you literally can't read. It's not that it's hard or just takes practice or something, it's just something you can't physically do. Like licking your elbow.
Why do you think that? I'm not lying to you to get some sort of cool-kid kick, I have no reason to lie.

I once woke up during the night (or at least I think I woke up) and saw a dark figure standing in the corner of my room. I wanted to get up and slap it in the face but I couldn't even move. I asked my dad about this and he said it was a nightmare. Weird.
you probably played lots of rendermen servers...