Just had one hell of a nightmare.

Author Topic: Just had one hell of a nightmare.  (Read 9385 times)

Why do you think that? I'm not lying to you to get some sort of cool-kid kick, I have no reason to lie.

The part of your brain responsible for translating written words into information is not functional in a dream. Basically, it'd be like opening up a book and finding شيء غبي بلغة الإرهابية on the cover. Yes, you can vaguely tell that it's supposed to say something, but there's no way you can read it because you have no way of translating it into something you can understand.

The part of your brain responsible for translating written words into information is not functional in a dream. Basically, it'd be like opening up a book and finding شيء غبي بلغة الإرهابية on the cover. Yes, you can vaguely tell that it's supposed to say something, but there's no way you can read it because you have no way of translating it into something you can understand.

boom reked

Did I mention he was the height of Mount Everest too.
have you ever seen glass's actual face?

No, you literally can't read. It's not that it's hard or just takes practice or something, it's just something you can't physically do. Like licking your elbow.
It was one word that I specifically remember seeing. I'm not making this up. Looked like it was in Times New Roman as well. I never looked inside the book in the dream, and that's all the text that was on the cover.

i tried to keep a dream journal once. i couldnt remember enough of my dreams so it didnt work out all that well

i tried to keep a dream journal once. i couldnt remember enough of my dreams so it didnt work out all that well
Keep the journal by your bed, when you wake up quickly jot down the main parts. The more you move around the more you forget the dream

I usually have reoccuring nightmares but I sometimes have nightmare that I never have again, like the most recent nightmare was last night when I was at school and there was a tornado and everyone was screaming and I woke up, for some reason I started laughing when I woke up.

[citation needed]

[citation needed]
What she's saying is 100% true, which is probably why the text "kept turning unreadable" in OP's dream. I guess it differs for single words though.

From what I know, you must be aware that you are dreaming
Weird, I had a dream once, that I was dreaming. And then I woke up in the dream.

Too bad I fainted and my blood was being drawn. :c

I always have nightmares where there's a grotesquely disfigured person standing in front of me and there's a loud screeching in my head.

It's really creepy, because that's what's been in all of my nightmares ever since my family left our last house. And because a girl was found dead in the bathtub of that house a few years before we moved there.

help me :c

I always have nightmares where there's a grotesquely disfigured person standing in front of me and there's a loud screeching in my head.

It's really creepy, because that's what's been in all of my nightmares ever since my family left our last house. And because a girl was found dead in the bathtub of that house a few years before we moved there.

help me :c

I remember like two dreams.

The first one.

I was a girl, that was also a wizard. Like loving Taylor Potter or something. I can only remember the second one so follow me on this one. c:

The Second.

Same scenario, but I'm sledding, cuz it's winter. And all of a sudden, a demon loving ghost hand comes out of the ground and tries to kill me. I get to the bottom after like A LOT of fighting n' wizard battles n' stuff. I'm then in the city. (BTW ALL OF THIS IS ON FLOATING ISLANDS.) I'm just about to make out with some guy. (Ftw, I'm a guy.) Then the dark hand comes out to kill me again. We fly to my loving hobbit home that's shoe shaped. We hide there behind bookcases and stuff.

Then years later I'm married to the guy. I wake up.

ARE YOU HAPPY DREAM-READING PERVERT?

Probably one of the worse nightmares I've had recently was that I was sleeping in my room just fine, in exactly the same position I fell asleep in. Then some weird psycho guy with some kind of glasses that looked like swimming goggles and a fedora-like hat tried to rip my right eye out. I don't know why but I couldn't move in my dream, I was just sitting there and watched all of it go down. Oh also when he came in my room he turned on the lights for some reason, which was pretty stupid.