Might have to get rid of my dog.

Author Topic: Might have to get rid of my dog.  (Read 3706 times)

attach balloons to him already

or hide him ace ventura style

How do you even have internet access to play Blockland or go on the forums?
Did you build a Wi-Fi antenna out of aluminum foil and a curved cooking pan, in order to steal some bandwidth from the neighbors?
you don't do that?
nah just jokin

Oh that's okay, I'll just move into a house while our only source of income is a 200 dollar check every other week. Great idea!
why do you have a dog if you get $100 a week

Hire an assassin to kill your landlord.  A dead landlord can't take your dog, you can't disagree with that.

You might have been able to negotiate an agreement if you didn't spout obscenities and act so hostile, but you sure blew that opportunity.

Hire an assassin to kill your landlord.  A dead landlord can't take your dog, you can't disagree with that.
but he's too poor to afford an assassin so

being rude to the landlord will usually resolve the situation in your favour, for sure!

$100 a week.

has apartment, internet, and dog

if i rented out. i would never allow pets lol.
you cant even keep people from trashing a place, much less their animals pissing everywhere.

but he's too poor to afford an assassin so

Oh crap, you're screwed.

I'd have the same problem as you, only worse.  I have three dogs, cat, and a horse.  Used to be four dogs, a cat, a rabbit, four chickens, and a horse.

I only have internet access when I'm at my grandparents. I do not have internet.

How the forget. I made more than $200 a check when I was 13 years old.
Can I know your secret pls?

I'd have the same problem as you, only worse.  I have three dogs, cat, and a horse.  Used to be four dogs, a cat, a rabbit, four chickens, and a horse.
pffthahahaah

i admit that was funny

I only have internet access when I'm at my grandparents. I do not have internet.
your grandparents cant take the dog? you cant have your dog stay outside? you couldnt have asked if that rule was actually in the contract?

You guys do know that our yard is still considered the property. My grandparents have a female dog, I can't.

>asks for help
>does not accept help

what

hide the dog/give it to a family member when the landlord comes over, which i am assuming is rarely.