Might have to get rid of my dog.

Author Topic: Might have to get rid of my dog.  (Read 3674 times)

Okay, so my old landlord retired and this motherloving bitch became the new one. She came to everyone's homes and said hi and everything, and then she came to our house. My mom opened the door and the bitch gasped as she seen my dog, I was like, "What?". She said that dogs over 40 lbs cant live in the homes. I said, "Excuse loving me but why the hell does that matter, he has never hurt anyone nor would he, that's bullstuff, we're not doing crap". Now she says to get rid of him or move out. What do I do guys? I'm so stressed. My dog has been my best friend for 9 years. I got him in 2004, and we've been best friends ever since. I need suggestions.

I'm loving serious as stuff guys, be serious.

I said, "Excuse loving me but why the hell does that matter, he has never hurt anyone nor would he, that's bullstuff, we're not doing crap".

Now how much do you want to bet that exactly the opposite of what you said?

Anyway move to a new home, if you can't, get rid of the dog, it's either him who goes away or you all live on the streets.

tell her that she's an unreasonable cunt

Now how much do you want to bet that exactly the opposite of what you said?

Anyway move to a new home, if you can't, get rid of the dog, it's either him who goes away or you all live on the streets.
Try to find a way to reduce the weight of the dog.

Oh that's okay, I'll just move into a house while our only source of income is a 200 dollar check every other week. Great idea!

I remember my neighbors used to raise chickens in their BY and for some stupid reason the cops said they were 'endangering' the street. they never stopped bitching about it.

theres nothing you can do, either you move or take it :/

Oh that's okay, I'll just move into a house while our only source of income is a 200 dollar check every other week. Great idea!

You asked for suggestions, stop pulling this stuff every time you ask for help then someone tries to help you. No wonder the majority of the people have a huge dislike for you.

tie balloons to your dog to reduce his weight

yeah, minimum wage is a great payday
:3

only source of income is a 200 dollar check every other week.
How do you even live in an apartment, dude?