Poll

What do you guys think, should I just upload the weapons I mentioned recently?

Yes
74 (61.2%)
No
4 (3.3%)
Just update the stuff!!
15 (12.4%)
*Flip Table*
8 (6.6%)
*Nuke from orbit*
11 (9.1%)
*Scream rabidly*
9 (7.4%)

Total Members Voted: 120

Author Topic: Vulpine Vitality: Midway Sentinel's Add-On Warehouse; Fallout Weapons!! :D  (Read 151464 times)

Judging by the newest weapons, your modeling skills have improved quite a lot since I last checked-- nice job
thank you, I've been trying to clean them up better too

i'd like to see how you'd do blocky style
I did a little with my customs, but not fully. I'm sure I could do it. I'm not gonna be on much in the near future though..

midway do u accept my apologies?
and also i know i havent told you this (idk why)
but yer modeling skills are 2pro.
sowwy 4 the stupidity... ill work on making it not emit at random times.
« Last Edit: February 17, 2014, 09:09:27 PM by bambooXD »

also are you taking requests?

*brings topic back to life*

Do ya reckon you could make the judges pistols from Dredd (The movie)
The guns are amazing, I use them in pretty much all my servers! Even when Im just messing around. Thanks for making thees add ons!  :cookieMonster:

This is so hot that it makes my richard hurt

well anyway now that i got to use some of these weapons a buttload i have you give you props
your weapons are high quality for being fully animated and highly detailed; your smoothshading is pretty awesome too
even though the uneven parts are noticeable on most of them it's still a very nice job overall and they don't play very badly either except for the needler

keep making more stuff yo

But, I got a 24 kill streak with the needler in cqc...
Those shards hurt when they combust/near player.

But, I got a 24 kill streak with the needler in cqc...
Those shards hurt when they combust/near player.
yeah they do :3 might tone that down, but they dont exactly stick to ppl nor super combine, so it partly makes up for it.

well anyway now that i got to use some of these weapons a buttload i have you give you props
your weapons are high quality for being fully animated and highly detailed; your smoothshading is pretty awesome too
even though the uneven parts are noticeable on most of them it's still a very nice job overall and they don't play very badly either except for the needler

keep making more stuff yo
thanks! :)

This is so hot that it makes my richard hurt

XD

*brings topic back to life*

im actually happy for that. I'm gonna be gone a lot so i dont wanna come back to a dead topic...

Do ya reckon you could make the judges pistols from Dredd (The movie)
The guns are amazing, I use them in pretty much all my servers! Even when Im just messing around. Thanks for making thees add ons!  :cookieMonster:

just looked it up, some hawt weapons for it. we'll see, but I'm pretty caught up right now

Here's a small preview of something I finished remodelling:

« Last Edit: March 15, 2014, 12:35:01 AM by Midway Sentinel »

yeah they do :3 might tone that down, but they dont exactly stick to ppl nor super combine, so it partly makes up for it.
thanks! :)

XD

im actually happy for that. I'm gonna be gone a lot so i dont wanna come back to a dead topic...

just looked it up, some hawt weapons for it. we'll see, but I'm pretty caught up right now

Here's a small preview of something I finished remodelling:

you so deserve a cookie or two.  :cookie: :cookie:

Just keeping the topic alive.. I don't wanna remake this damn thing. I'll make a new poll er somethin'

Gravity Hammer. Oh good god.