Really Really Insanely Tall Building - PLOT TWIST (PAGE 73)

Poll

yes?

yes
10 (18.2%)
no
9 (16.4%)
this poll is unneeded
6 (10.9%)
yes i know this is only filler
30 (54.5%)

Total Members Voted: 55

Author Topic: Really Really Insanely Tall Building - PLOT TWIST (PAGE 73)  (Read 42489 times)

Floor 189 has a teleporting room to -1.

Everything starts glitching out and you died foo-

Welcome, this is floor 189's emergency room, you cannot continue until you solve this riddle.

I throw a hat into a red sea, what happens to it?

Floor 190 contains a long hall saying "Unfunny jokes", one of the first ones are "Over re-used jokes about how floors change to -1 and crap"

Floor 191 is Ben Watts being an attention whore.

Floor 192 is filled with people who killed themselves and couldn't make it through the last two floors.

Floor 193 has a portal that teleports you to floor NaN for the third time, and the game randomly autosaves on that floor again, and all of your backup saves are deleted and the game deletes itself and crashes

STOP
FINDING
A
WAY

Floor 194 becomes sentient and stops this from ever happening.
Floor 194 is larger on the outside than the inside.

Floor 195 has an updated version of floor 192, having Klocko put right beside Ben Watts

Floor 196 is filled to the brim with cookies.

Floor 197 has gigantic ceilings and chairs made out of blocks.

Floor 198 is made entirely out of Fettuccine noodles. ENTIRELY.

Floor 199 has a giant robot intending on killing you. You must defeat it to pass to the fables 200th floor.

You defeat the robot using your mind.
Floor 200 is the top of the building.
A giant ass crane plops a bunch more floors over your head, you somehow survive that. You see a staircase going to floor 201.

You defeat the robot using your mind.
Floor 200 is the top of the building.
A giant ass crane plops a bunch more floors over your head, you somehow survive that. You see a staircase going to floor 201.
stuff YOU BeAT ME NO ANGJUE

Upon entering floor 201, you end up in a space that exists only in the nth dimension. You quickly race across the room to the staircase to floor 202, non-euclidean geometry does that.

Floor 202 is a giant animal cell.