Author Topic: Roblox Thread of Let's Keep It In One - HOLIDAYS  (Read 46951 times)

IT'S FREEEEE
it's free to play, but if you play it for free you don't get anything...
I remember when roblox weren't as money grabby.

I played a long time ago under the username "Daundra", don't bother adding me because I dont get online, unless you're just weird like that.

kinda OT: Permanent builders club for $299!

I think EA has another contender for worst company of the year award, this is just cruel pricing for these gullable kids.

I think EA has another contender for worst company of the year award
worst company this year was comcast.

I think EA has another contender for worst company of the year award, this is just cruel pricing for these gullable kids.
I don't see why EA is so bad. I only ever bought one game from them, and that was the Sims 3 and some expansion packs and whenever I needed help with something I contacted customer support and got the help I needed.

HAIL COBRAS!

I'm just "rigel" on ROBLOX, and I'm really loving glad that I don't have any numbers in my name :D

Some gay ass character I made when I was 6. I don't think I'll state my name because of how cringe it was.

EDIT: Oh god, they're making you pay ROBUX to change your name...
« Last Edit: July 17, 2014, 01:24:27 PM by AtlasBlue »

I'm afraid to play this because i don't want to see new poopy animations

ooh ooh ooh put me in OP

Picture:

I'm Ficto123
and I'm really loving glad that I don't have numbers in my name :D
no shut up be proud with your numbers

what kind of person would dress up like this

I don't see why EA is so bad. I only ever bought one game from them, and that was the Sims 3 and some expansion packs and whenever I needed help with something I contacted customer support and got the help I needed.

It's not their customer support is bad, more or less the stuff on the sidelines they pull,
take Deadspace 3 for example, a good game, yes, but you paid full price for a game with a bunch of stuffty 1st day crafting bench purchasable DLC,

or for example their most recent Sim City game, which has went from a really fun singleplayer game to a "MMO", yes, that is what they called it and it's bullstuff.

i've already said it before but i already made my bird oc in this game.

one of my better and more original costumes obviously.

My roblox name is Lazer1871 i joined in 2011 and i have the now discontinued build to syrvive zombies VIP

joined back in good ol 06-07
i also have the telamon chicken hat which is worth A LOT

worth A LOT
LODS OF EMONEY

EDIT:who remembers the hacking of last week? it was terrible
« Last Edit: July 18, 2014, 11:57:46 AM by RobloxDude048 (R3nd3rm4n) »