Author Topic: praying before you eat  (Read 23069 times)

I have only ever known, like, two christians, who fit that description
also adin remember this?
respect others before yourself quote
some "earthly satanist" you are
Wow, you sure are one forgetin' ignorant bigot aren't you? I have literally never ever met a Christian that acts like this, however, I HAVE met conceited starfishs who overreact to everything religious like this. You might need new prescription glasses because you have one serious case of tunnel vision.

You identify as some form of 'moral satanist' (aka: edgy) so I'm guessing you'd get pretty defensive if someone called you a rapist / freak / cannibal / murderer or other stereotypes. Open your mind before your mouth.
When they pray, they don't mean that God literally made the bread for them and handed it to them, they're thanking him for the gift of life (the opportunity to eat the bread)
holy stuff the euphoria is overflowing from your post

so much so that it's flowing up onto the top of my head and forming a fedora
Guys it was a figure of speech, don't everyone get their panties in a knot. Also, in terms of the respect others ahead of yourself, plenty of you can be starfishs at times too, anytime you point at someone else, you've got three fingers pointing back at you. And I'm entitled to my opinions, as are all of you, and since it's a public forum, I'm sharing said opinions. :L
Putting respect for others ahead of myself does not mean "be walked all over." Nor does this make me edgy..? Having an uncommon belief or idea does not instantly make you an edgy person. By that same respect, if only 1% of the people on earth were Christian, does that make them edgy? I suppose I shouldn't bring up political viewpoints either with these kind of reactions.

Stocking literally just started this topic to start crap lol

holy stuff the euphoria is overflowing from your post

so much so that it's flowing up onto the top of my head and forming a fedora
i love it when you ridicule people

Guys it was a figure of speech, don't everyone get their panties in a knot. Also, in terms of the respect others ahead of yourself, plenty of you can be starfishs at times too, anytime you point at someone else, you've got three fingers pointing back at you. And I'm entitled to my opinions, as are all of you, and since it's a public forum, I'm sharing said opinions. :L
Putting respect for others ahead of myself does not mean "be walked all over." Nor does this make me edgy..? Having an uncommon belief or idea does not instantly make you an edgy person. By that same respect, if only 1% of the people on earth were Christian, does that make them edgy? I suppose I shouldn't bring up political viewpoints either with these kind of reactions.

Adin, why are you telling the community how to behave?

Guys it was a figure of speech, don't everyone get their panties in a knot.

I'm not sure how blatantly stereotyping an entire religion as something over the top and ridiculous is a figure of speech, nor do I understand what the forget you were expecting other than for people to ridicule you / get offended at such a ridiculous generalization. It's literally saying "All muslims are terrorist bombers" and then getting confused when the Muslim in the room calls you a moron.

Also, in terms of the respect others ahead of yourself, plenty of you can be starfishs at times too, anytime you point at someone else, you've got three fingers pointing back at you. And I'm entitled to my opinions, as are all of you, and since it's a public forum, I'm sharing said opinions. :L

As humans, we have learned to not say our offensively stereotypical opinions out-loud in fear of looking like a bigot / tribal / uneducated starfish.

Putting respect for others ahead of myself does not mean "be walked all over."
You have done literally nothing but be a disrespectful stuff in this topic.

Nor does this make me edgy..? Having an uncommon belief or idea does not instantly make you an edgy person. By that same respect, if only 1% of the people on earth were Christian, does that make them edgy? I suppose I shouldn't bring up political viewpoints either with these kind of reactions.

By definition, you are edgy. The slang definition is more along the lines of being a poser / saying stupid crap you don't really mean to look 'dangerous' or 'borderline'. Worshiping satan is the literal crux of that definition.

Just get out. You have no place in intelligent discussion when you act like this, jfc.

wow
adin just got schooled by the KING of disrespect

You just pointed at one of the most prominent religions in the world and made a huge generalization about how Christians pray for the divine blessing of God Bread.

How many fingers are pointed at you then?

dez just loves smashing others to bits

what is everyone in this communities obsession with calling people edgy?
its a very lazy way to dismiss an argument with name calling.

just because someone has an opinion that is unpopular or controversial, dosnt mean hes trying to get a rise out of people.
it just means your world is to small and you arent prepared for larger discussions that are outside your comfort zone.

Nobody is using the term 'edgy' as an argument, it's literally just a descriptive term that I used as a descriptive term. He asked why I was calling him edgy, so I told him why I was calling him edgy.

Also, in terms of the respect others ahead of yourself, plenty of you can be starfishs at times too, anytime you point at someone else, you've got three fingers pointing back at you.
nobody but you claimed to follow that rule
Putting respect for others ahead of myself does not mean "be walked all over."
did you read what you said? that was not at all just preventing yourself from being "walked all over"

Nobody is using the term 'edgy' as an argument, it's literally just a descriptive term that I used as a descriptive term. He asked why I was calling him edgy, so I told him why I was calling him edgy.

You're still yet to refute the case I made for Satanism. :P

It's not invalid, that's your interpretation. The Bible is very ambiguous and therefore there's tons of interpretations for it (which is why I never really cared for it)

Stocking literally just started this topic to start crap lol

well .. duh ...

You're still yet to refute the case I made for Satanism. :P
why not just be atheist and not care who to worship but just lay back and smoke weed