Something is going to happen to Blockland Forums

Author Topic: Something is going to happen to Blockland Forums  (Read 29919 times)

My point is clearer.

gg no re 100hp

Oh wow I think I get it.

Since someone pointed out that the last words at the end of his post start with certain letters and spells out "STEAM". He's implying that either the forums will get better or worse because of the new users joining due to Steam when it is released. Then we're in 'big' trouble somehow because of the new people who will try to attack the site due to getting banned or hated or w/e.
wowzers.

it's their fault if they get banned or hated. we already have crybabies like those here. if Nevermind calls this a warning, then im calling it redundancy lol.

I know you. I don't hate you. It takes a lot to actually get me to hate someone.

Thus, I'll give you advice: if you plan on staying, realize you're not above anyone here. The only person who truly cares about all the stuff you've done is you. The drama you've created is no more important than any of the other petty drama on this forum, and your comment that "people never forget, people never forgive" just isn't true. Look at Kalphiter, he's had a tenure of at least 5 years here and he's spent a majority of it in the eyes of public disapproval, but he's still chugging along. If he dropped all the stuff he had against Ephialtes and RTB, in maybe a year the only person who'd bring it up is probably Boltster.

the only problem I really had with you is that you spend way to much time arguing

It's fine guys, Nevermind can quit the Blockland Forums whenever he wants because I'm sure he has lots of friends over at Harvard ;)
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=CK6ksA0QyE4&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DCK6ksA0QyE4

Maybe it wasn't a threat
Like he never directly said that he was going to do something
Maybe he has a friend or something who has some master plot to shut down the forum
This all just seems a little fishy
I am glad that you understand. Things are so precious aren't they?

You should know what I'm talking about, my dear.

I know you. I don't hate you. It takes a lot to actually get me to hate someone.

Thus, I'll give you advice: if you plan on staying, realize you're not above anyone here. The only person who truly cares about all the stuff you've done is you. The drama you've created is no more important than any of the other petty drama on this forum, and your comment that "people never forget, people never forgive" just isn't true. Look at Kalphiter, he's had a tenure of at least 5 years here and he's spent a majority of it in the eyes of public disapproval, but he's still chugging along. If he dropped all the stuff he had against Ephialtes and RTB, in maybe a year the only person who'd bring it up is probably Boltster.
Wow, those were some nice words. I'm glad to see that at least one person does not hate me when this all ends.

Lets be super detectives and look for hidden messages >:D

I've taken a look at the wording and found that 'i' 'd' and 'e' are used the most, lets take a look at them...

As you might see, there is a pattern here involving the wording of 'D's each line has at least two of them...

And looking at the 'I's, you can see that he refers to himself alot which could mean he self-depressed

And lastly notice the amount of 'e's, there also seems to be a pattern..

So all in all, there are 3 possible conclusions...

1. D+I+E = die, he might be attempting Self Delete as of the heavy amount of depression in his post...
2. DIE sounds like dye, so it might be a mis-understanding and he might just want to dye his hair
3. There are three letters in the word 'die' as well as 3 images and in binary form, 0 is more commonly known to be used than 1 so 3-0= 3 and in conclusion = Half Life 3 confirmed.

:cookieMonster:

Lets be super detectives and look for hidden messages >:D
 :cookieMonster:

Your post is 10/10. HL3 confirmed.

forget you gaben

nevermind will be the one creating half life 3!

Wait, how bad is my reputation?
As bad as Clinr121? As bad as Yola? What about Lord Tony?

Wait, how bad is my reputation?
As bad as Clinr121? As bad as Yola? What about Lord Tony?
as all three, mainly because you're trying to derail this for no reason whatsoever

blockland rep, man

serious stuff