Author Topic: Spade's Arcade #7 - [WELCOME ALL]  (Read 21567 times)

MUHAHAHAHAHAHA
thy creeper shall consume all!

EDIT:
oh crap, my plan failed! Halp!

EDITEDIT:
we've made a terrible mistake!
« Last Edit: December 07, 2013, 07:57:11 AM by chrisbot6 »

Aw, come on, now we have to clear the creep to play or put the games in? Funny.

Aw, come on, now we have to clear the creep to play or put the games in? Funny.
Don't worry, it's under control.

Ok, we've been doing some talks and we've decided we can't possibly have a good opening day if we open tomorrow - there's too many holes, missing things, and various other problems.

If we open tomorrow, we'll be opening with 1/2 the content we had last year. We'll also be opening with no post office (for player feedback), no lounge/admin room to hold an opening party in and no front door. We won't even be able to do a countdown.

We don't know what's happening yet but don't get too hopeful tomorrow. We've got lots to do - we need to make the arcade as good as we can for you before we open it to the public.

This sounds cool, I'm really looking forward to playing!

Well, the creeper situation's under control:

I can tell a lot of us are now sad because of the delay, but the wait is worth it. Is this going to be hosted with RTB? Also what do you think the player limit will be in the server?

what do you think the player limit will be in the server?
probably 99 or 120

We're very sad about having to delay it, but I think it's in all of our interests to have a top notch Arcade rather than a half finished one for everyone to come and play in! We are not too far off so it shouldn't be long, but we just can't open on 8th December, there are still things to be done.
We will try and keep everyone posted on what is happening!

Also what do you think the player limit will be in the server?
It'll sit around 50 to 60.
If we see that it's extremely popular and busy then we will obviously raise it but to be on the safe side it'll be reasonably low.

Isn't this just the same build as last year with some added details?