Poll

Do you like the new system?

Yes
10 (4.9%)
What the forget do you think
194 (95.1%)

Total Members Voted: 204

Author Topic: YouTube overhauls comments and links them to Google+  (Read 25660 times)

I guess that's a plus

Oh my loving god please don't tell me they got rid of the thumbs up / thumbs down buttons on comments.

Dear jesus god why.

EDIT:

Is this just me?

Oh my loving god please don't tell me they got rid of the thumbs up / thumbs down buttons on comments.

Dear jesus god why.
this comment has been marked as spam [SHOW]
- why so many bros?

Bold Text in Google Plus: If you want to write bold text, you must start your text with asterisk '*'and end with'*' for example *Bold Text* will appear as Bold Text.

Italic Text in Google Plus: If you want to write Italic text, you must start your text with underscore '_' and end with '_' for example _Italic Text_ will appear as Italic.

Strikethrough Text in Google Plus: If you want to write Strikethrough text, you must start your text with minus sign '-' and end with '-' for example -Strikethrough Text- will appear as Strikethrough Text.

Bold with Italic Text in Google Plus: In this case you must start your text with asterisk together with underscore '*_' and end with '_*' for example *_Bold with Italic Text_* will appear as Bold with Italic Text.

And now these work for youtube. great
« Last Edit: November 06, 2013, 08:28:00 PM by Shell »

Dear jesus god why.

EDIT:
-snip-

Is this just me?
Comments before the update/system change can't be interacted with at all other than reading.

EDIT: Confirmed.
« Last Edit: November 06, 2013, 08:27:40 PM by Gatysh »

So I can not comment unless I link my account directly.

... And it also broke EVERYTHING ELSE.

I WILL <MUDDREED...

Sorry, I had to have a text spaz there. You understand...
« Last Edit: November 06, 2013, 08:28:14 PM by MegaScientifical »

"Meaningful conversations"

No, this is still youtube comments.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jNQXAC9IVRw

The first comment on YouTube is gone. :panda: I mean, it's probably there, but it's buried and just... gone...

Comments before the update/system change can't be interacted with at all other than reading.

EDIT: Confirmed.

Ah, I see. I do like the way the icons and text for comment ratings look though.

What does muting a comment do

All i see is red text appearing that says (muted)... i don't get it

What does muting a comment do

All i see is red text appearing that says (muted)... i don't get it
I think you have to refresh or something, not planning on trying that feature any time soon.

help
the comments are so unorganized
aaaaaaaAAAA

seriously where do i find my inbox
help

help
the comments are so unorganized
aaaaaaaAAAA

seriously where do i find my inbox
help
http://youtube.com/inbox

there's another way but it takes longer

myreactiontogoogle+
no really i dont like it but i have to stick with it so i can comment.