Author Topic: Music Megathread  (Read 197187 times)

this is awesome. ILY. What are the sounds from?
Oh, wow, totally didn't see this. The sounds are from a prime loops sample pack, the experimental section had some nice SFX.

« Last Edit: September 20, 2014, 10:49:04 AM by Epiphany »

G̨̻͖ͪͫl̤̥̳͈͍̻̆ͭ̚͜ͅį̯̰͚ͦ̑ͬ̔͐t̢̞̫̱͓̗̮̞̾̔͒̊c̝̙̗̯͖̫͋ͧ̒̀h̝̗̟̲̻ ͚̰͈̯̼̌͒̋̂͛ͮͮh̵̝̗̮͙͔̣̫̃͑̌ͬoͩ̏̃̓͊͝pͅ. Still a WIP.

https://soundcloud.com/lloid-1/wavefunction-lloid-glitch-hop

Have any of you guys played Punk-o-Matic or Punk-o-Matic 2? It's a pretty cool flash game where you can make compositions with a completely customizable band. You can add lead guitar and rhythm guitar riffs, bass riffs, drum fills, and more! You guys should check it out, especially the 2nd one.

Have any of you guys played Punk-o-Matic or Punk-o-Matic 2? It's a pretty cool flash game where you can make compositions with a completely customizable band. You can add lead guitar and rhythm guitar riffs, bass riffs, drum fills, and more! You guys should check it out, especially the 2nd one.

yes, i play pom 2. its really cool but the more you play the more you realize how limited it actually is. all songs start to sound the same at one point because you already memorized all the specials and it gets harder to find original songs out there. even though i had loads of fun playing it and i still do sometimes. it's got a very small userbase though; it would be so cool if there were more people playing it

Some of the songs I made on POM

yes, i play pom 2. its really cool but the more you play the more you realize how limited it actually is. all songs start to sound the same at one point because you already memorized all the specials and it gets harder to find original songs out there. even though i had loads of fun playing it and i still do sometimes. it's got a very small userbase though; it would be so cool if there were more people playing it

Some of the songs I made on POM
Yeah they can, but you gotta get creative with them. Splice up some riffs in and play them in 3 different keys and set the drumming off by two beats. You can make some really cool stuff by doing this, getting creative with placement and shortening riffs and stuff.

Early WIP of a super chill song for an EP I'm making.

Soft - [WIP]