Author Topic: Super Creeper - Mr. Wallet's hit survival gamemode is back!  (Read 24046 times)

Great server, but one problem. I maxed out all my gear. I demand more gear upgrades!
Some upgrade ideas:
  • Multiple bombs
  • I lack ideas sorry
yes! more bombs and that black printer for 100,000 AKA 100k
and when you get it you have the option to use both the printer and the regular creepkill

I have a idea for a mode.

Creeper Flood: Basically, its like a flood. Flood = Water slowly rises up. Basically, the Creeper with slowly rise up the map. Competitive weapons can be bought from the shop, players would have a Push broom instead of Creepkill. Last player standing wins.

It would be like Zapk's rising lava.
« Last Edit: November 27, 2013, 07:21:47 AM by Mr Queeba »

Creeper Flood: Basically, its like a flood. Flood = Water slowly rises up. Basically, the Creeper with slowly rise up the map. Competitive weapons can be bought from the shop, players would have a Push broom instead of Creepkill. Last player standing wins.

Um no?

Also, the new creepkill emitters Jack Noir made turned out to be complete laser-cum themed stuff and I can't switch back because we have no backup.
But why didn't you tell me that you don't like said emitters? You could have at least sent me a PM, although I'm not sure you knew my forum name at the time.

I think the problem with current emitters is the explosion particle, I think I should get rid of it entierly.

EDIT: Alright, the emitter is all fixed up and it's not as atrocious as before. It actually resembles the default paint can-style emitters now. I'll send it to you via PM.
« Last Edit: November 27, 2013, 09:05:58 AM by Crystalwarrior »

Just join Zapk's rising lava.

Server is down right now. Why?

Server is down right now. Why?
crash? i'll check.

edit: fixed. creepkill mega may be buggy
« Last Edit: November 27, 2013, 03:35:22 PM by chrisbot6 »

Just join Zapk's rising lava.
He's hosting prop hunt right now.
I think it would be a decent idea if it didn't rape the brick count

are you using a default colorset?
if so what color are you using for the creeper?

I can't find your server on the serverlist right now.

I can't find your server on the serverlist right now.
it crashed really fast this time. i'm not sure why - nothing in the console suggests fowl play, it just stops.

it crashed really fast this time. i'm not sure why - nothing in the console suggests fowl play, it just stops.
Did you host with my emitters? If so, try changing ejectionPeriodMS = 0.2; to 1 in CreepKillTrailEmitter.
Not sure if that's what's causing crashes, though. Worked fine for me when I hosted it.

Did you host with my emitters? If so, try changing ejectionPeriodMS = 0.2; to 1 in CreepKillTrailEmitter.
Not sure if that's what's causing crashes, though. Worked fine for me when I hosted it.
i can't get on my laptop right now - i can only do a small ammount of bugfixing via my kindle.

After developing this for a certain amount of time, I began to get a thrill from seeing people killed by it.

:cookieMonster:

yes! more bombs and that black printer for 100,000 AKA 100k
and when you get it you have the option to use both the printer and the regular creepkill
plz