Author Topic: Super Creeper - Mr. Wallet's hit survival gamemode is back!  (Read 23838 times)

someone else is blocking too, their name is MeatRocket69.
Their BL_ID is 11110
Hey Zeblote! Isnt that ID one of the ones you unbanned!? GOOD JOB :)

I removed those three people.
« Last Edit: November 25, 2013, 10:28:57 PM by Aduioa »

/forcekill is now a default mod function.

I really like playing on the server when theres only like 2-3 people on.
It gets rid of all the blockers and I get more points.
« Last Edit: November 26, 2013, 08:30:24 AM by Sentry »

/forcekill is now a default mod function.
Thank you. I noticed that on the subway map players were spawning outside the map.

Will this be released publicly?
plzsayyesplzsayyesplzsayyesplzsayyes
This will be released.

That was on the first page.

How many times can you upgrade your creepkill?

Thank you. I noticed that on the subway map players were spawning outside the map.
This happens because the map does not have time to load completely before the minigame is set up. This means the script is unable to find spawn bricks.

I can fix this easily by adding more time onto the start game schedule. Unless... Does serverDirectSaveFileLoad have a callback?

when will you finish the subway?

This happens because the map does not have time to load completely before the minigame is set up. This means the script is unable to find spawn bricks.

I can fix this easily by adding more time onto the start game schedule. Unless... Does serverDirectSaveFileLoad have a callback?
Actually, you need to replace
Code: [Select]
%brick = BrickGroup_888888.NTObject_["spawn", getRandom(0, BrickGroup_888888.NTObjectCount_["spawn"])];With
%brick = BrickGroup_888888.NTObject_["spawn", getRandom(0, BrickGroup_888888.NTObjectCount_["spawn"]-1)];

Actually, you need to replace
%brick = BrickGroup_888888.NTObject_["spawn", getRandom(0, BrickGroup_888888.NTObjectCount_["spawn"])];With
%brick = BrickGroup_888888.NTObject_["spawn", getRandom(0, BrickGroup_888888.NTObjectCount_["spawn"]-1)];
AH. I wouldn't have noticed this.

my bricks are turning red whenever i use a creepkill on a non-creeper brick from the devkit  :panda:

my bricks are turning red whenever i use a creepkill on a non-creeper brick from the devkit  :panda:
Devkit needs an update. I'm going to add some functionality for actually creep-testing your map, e.g. making it grow harmlessly to test if it would do what you'd expect or not. I intend for the Devkit to still be used in making maps even when the Gamemode is out.

I don't know if this is a glitch or not, but every time I kill tons of the creep using the mega creepkill, it only adds up to like only a few kills. Is this normal since the creepkill is so effective to level the plain field or is this unintentional.

EDIT: The glitch seemed to have been fixed yesterday, since my points actually stack up now.
« Last Edit: November 26, 2013, 08:18:59 PM by QuadStorm »

I don't know if this is a glitch or not, but every time I kill tons of the creep using the mega creepkill, it only adds up to like only a few kills. Is this normal since the creepkill is so effective to level the plain field or is this unintentional.
I'm not 100% sure but it might be because other players are getting the last hit on the creeper besides you.
« Last Edit: November 26, 2013, 07:37:23 PM by Sentry »

Great server, but one problem. I maxed out all my gear. I demand more gear upgrades!
Some upgrade ideas:
  • Multiple bombs
  • I lack ideas sorry