Author Topic: Super Creeper - Mr. Wallet's hit survival gamemode is back!  (Read 23839 times)

A day ago or so, I was on the server and everyone including me kept on getting admined and then after a second deadmined. Don't know what admin is behind it.
pingas

I believe Lugnut is refering to my old history here on this community. Yeah I admit I was not the greatest person back then. I was hanging out with some bad people in those days. Ever since I got my key revoked I very much stopped doing a lot of that stuff. And I've come up with some great ideas to help the administration in multiple servers. I am sorry you think badly of me and I wish I could change that. But I have a lot going on right now and I am becoming stressed out.

I can script. But I am not very good at it. I just know the basics. The eval logs that were posted. I was trying to remake the /forcekill command that Chrisbot6 made at one point to kill people who were avoiding death. Sadly I cannot even do that correctly... And the last ones I killed users manually using eval.

Ya I used to use that float hack thing to cheat in a few servers. But I started getting banned and I stopped doing that and I even apologized and appealed to those servers. I am unbanned from all servers besides Tezuni's lol!

I was already punished for that so don't think that me admitting AGAIN to using that thing can be used against me. As I was already punished for it. Back when I was using it. It allowed me to see when other players were using it. I can tell... because whenever a user is typing, if he presses 'c' the aimbot enables and thus he starts twitching his camera at individual players. It's easy for me to spot.

Other than my past bad history which I am aware of. I believe I have really changed for the better. But you may think as you wish. I understand this is all just a game and a community. You all have no real effect in my real life.

If I really wanted to destroy my past I would have done so long ago before I started my efforts to help these servers. I would have changed my IP address, bought a new key, and put some effort into disconnecting myself with Cca's friends and people who I grew up with in this community since v.8

I would like this community to give me another chance. I know that not all of you will be convinced by this. But that's okay. Ill keep on chuggin'

If I really wanted to destroy my past I would have done so long ago before I started my efforts to help these servers. I would have changed my IP address, bought a new key, and put some effort into disconnecting myself with Cca's friends and people who I grew up with in this community since v.8
i think this is your strongest point. if you really wanted to distance yourself, you could.

ok i'll believe you. just dont be a noob... consider yourself on parole or w/e with regards to eval :cookieMonster:

Also... Good thing Cca doesn't have eval anymore. Cca could have seriously abused it here...

i think this is your strongest point. if you really wanted to distance yourself, you could.

ok i'll believe you. just dont be a noob... consider yourself on parole or w/e with regards to eval :cookieMonster:
Thank you Lugnut for having a change of heart like that. I didn't expect that. xD I was just speaking out about what I really thought.

Also... Good thing Cca doesn't have eval anymore. Cca could have seriously abused it here...

but like
you are him

why are you talking in third person

i don't believe you're not him

but like
you are him

why are you talking in third person

i don't believe you're not him
Right now I am really ill. I believe I have the terribad-sicks. Also I am tired.... Im just doing it because "whatever". I talk in 3rd person sometimes when I am tired. :s
It's just a thing. Everyone has a thing. Like I like the color blue and you like whatever color you like.

i'm not going to spend too much time thinking about that. you should probably see a psychiatrist.

i'm not going to spend too much time thinking about that. you should probably see a psychiatrist.
That's not gonna cure me of my illness. Im more worried about that. Haha

i'll suggest a hotel rooms map

This dumb butt likes to block pathways, refer to the picture below.
His ID is 43526

I'll vouch for that! Megadude27 "43526" was blocking off the hallway.

someone else is blocking too, their name is MeatRocket69.
Their BL_ID is 11110

Will this be released publicly?
plzsayyesplzsayyesplzsayyesplzsayyes