Author Topic: Super Creeper - Mr. Wallet's hit survival gamemode is back!  (Read 24042 times)

My todo list:

Additional:
- Add special rounds
- Add other gamemodes
- Remove herobrine

isnt there some addon where it makes it so you can walk through people?
I thought there was and that would fix blocking

I like the old-fashioned "You'll be perma banned if you block." approach. Until you forget up that is. :P

i don't remember that
there are rumors that's it's impossible but seeing as we have buildable vehicles and side-view players...

The user CO_231 was spaming some code, user _02 was too

The user CO_231 was spaming some code, user _02 was too

Yea, Co_231 aka crome aka 02 is being a pain and is spamming :/ look at these pics. His id is 29897

AND

Stays alive during the whole minigame (and doesnt die when a creep touches him when he is afk!!) So we have to wait for the minigame to restart please ban

You could just outright stop using spawn bricks to fix the spawn/immunity glitch
Just name a few bricks, and place players at said bricks through code.

https://bitbucket.org/TheBlackParrot/blockland-chase-game/src/fa47a98a072aeca0717a5370441821d0ad674e99/server.cs?at=master I was doing that for Chase Game if you want to look through it. (line 476-496 in particular)

If you don't even want to do that much, put a 1x1 brick down, put the spawn ontop, and take collision and stuff off. The creep will grow around the 1x1 and up the spawn I guess, but ain't a big deal cause no player can sit in it. Anymore, though I do like BlackParrot's more.
You could just outright stop using spawn bricks to fix the spawn/immunity glitch
Just name a few bricks, and place players at said bricks through code.

https://bitbucket.org/TheBlackParrot/blockland-chase-game/src/fa47a98a072aeca0717a5370441821d0ad674e99/server.cs?at=master I was doing that for Chase Game if you want to look through it. (line 476-496 in particular)

oh also Spencer is uh, yeah.

floating and blocking

aaand he's spamming the chat now
« Last Edit: November 23, 2013, 11:29:31 PM by TheBlackParrot »

That's spencer for ya
he also tried apologizing to me

Nobody's giving me any BL_IDs. I can't do stuff.

Also, the OP needs new screenshots. The old ones show old guns and stuff, can you guys post some?
« Last Edit: November 24, 2013, 07:13:47 AM by chrisbot6 »