Author Topic: Super Creeper - Mr. Wallet's hit survival gamemode is back!  (Read 24095 times)

So your saying, even after restart our stuff will save? Unless for some odd reason the database fails?  Or am I completely off xD?
yes

i will make a map for this later today. hope you will like it!

Most of the maps really blows. Great mod tho.

Most of the maps really blows. Great mod tho.
I've made some changes.

Abandoned Metro now has lots of extra little areas and doorways.
Lab now has a new section.
Super Reactor's little "safe room" is gone.
Factory has been removed because it isn't very well made or fun to play.

you should finish the subway map

you should finish the subway map
It's finished now. You'll see some new areas when you play it next.

It's finished now. You'll see some new areas when you play it next.
Awesome! This is the best server out there right now!

Could use an admin that isn't AFK on the server, bunch of people are getting stuck and you've got one avoiding the AFK killer.

You should also make Kobble's map bigger and get rid of the 2 creeper spawns in the vent since we can't kill them unless they spread. And we had like 2 rounds where we waited for it to spread and it never did.

Prices are a bit too high.
Creepkill: 2000
Creepbomb: 3000
Umm... too high.
Maybe make:
Creepkill: 500
Creepbomb: 750
?

Umm... too high.
Maybe make:
?

no

Umm... too high.
Maybe make:
?

Far from it, after gaining your first upgrade you begin to rapidily acquire points. I'm currently sitting at 20,000 spare.  The points in my opinion might actually be too low, since you can now continually leave and come back without a reset.

Umm... too high.
Maybe make:
?

Far from it, after gaining your first upgrade you begin to rapidily acquire points. I'm currently sitting at 20,000 spare.  The points in my opinion might actually be too low, since you can now continually leave and come back without a reset.
Yeah, that's my opinion too. Davidoss, did you actually spawn and play a few rounds? You earn a TON of points for winning one.