Author Topic: Super Creeper - Mr. Wallet's hit survival gamemode is back!  (Read 23841 times)

there's no shaders for this one so i don't know if it'll be alright for the op

there's no shaders for this one so i don't know if it'll be alright for the op

Yeah, I can use this.

What the hell?
I don't use BLhack, nor do I have it
EDIT: Cca banned me, I asked Zeblote on my other account
it was because of this http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=245813.msg7066129#msg7066129.
I posted a log that he gave in a skype chat and now he's banning me from all the servers he's admin on
and from other places because ccas an unstable forgettard
« Last Edit: November 24, 2013, 02:35:25 PM by Nal »

i have a complaint. the metro map, the one with the subway, has way to many rounds. can you change it from 6 to 3

What the hell?
I don't use BLhack, nor do I have it
EDIT: Cca banned me, I asked Zeblote on my other account
it was because of this http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=245813.msg7066129#msg7066129.
I posted a log that he gave in a skype chat and now he's banning me from all the servers he's admin on
and from other places because ccas an unstable forgettard
I don't see you in the ban list.

i have a complaint. the metro map, the one with the subway, has way to many rounds. can you change it from 6 to 3
could you change it chris?

Well, there goes cca's Admin.

I don't see you in the ban list.
Zeblote cleared it when I joined
I'll pm you what happened

Yet Cca always asks me why I hate him.
Cca is indeed an
unstable forgettard

No offense, but the admins on your server are weird.

I saw a admin called aduioa, just got on the server, banned a id, then left :?

um really?

No offense, but the admins on your server are weird.

I saw a admin called aduioa, just got on the server, banned a id, then left :?

um really?
That's cca's alt

ofc

oooooo I told cca I had a pic and told me to show It, and said he would talk to "aduioa"

ok

never gave permission for cca to add to my admin list. never got contacted about the carpet banning that seems to be going on from him either.

i'll tell it like it is.

cca apped for admin a while ago and as soon as he got accepted started talking at me about this ogliarchy based admin system of his. it's a good idea, but i'm not into it. he's been trying to get me to clear the admin list ("revolution") and put some "trusted people" (his friends) in charge. i've said no 3 times.

he's been complaining about the other admins, bringing up dirt on some of them and making complaints about others, but at the time this seemed very reasonable. i noticed that once i agreed to take bit off the admin list for being immature he did it on my behalf despite being told not to.

more recently he has been baning a selection of bl_ids from the server and refusing to explain why, pulling the "known cigarette" card. although he did manage to ban anty-brony and all his alts i have reason to beleive that these people are considered to be such by him alone.

all the while he's been trying to convince me to move to his "admin system" ("we can take care of everything for you") i couldn't help but find his percistency malicious and manipulative. he also has a lot of drama topics, too.

however up to this point he has been a fair admin. he has not done any other bad in his time here and i suspect some of our recent applicants were encouraged by him to apply, many with good references like his.

so i don't know what's going on now. i don't feel like i can trust him, but on the other hand he and his friends have been a big help in getting the server off the ground. it's worth mentioning at this point that he does have eval access and if he was going to crash the server or something he would probably have done so by now.
« Last Edit: November 24, 2013, 04:56:15 PM by chrisbot6 »