Author Topic: Super Creeper - Mr. Wallet's hit survival gamemode is back!  (Read 23941 times)

I just unbanned atleast 6 people that he and his alt banned for no reason

I have allways disapproved of Cca as an admin. His style of administration is flawed, and there is allways a pit of drama that happens when he is put in the position.

I have allways disapproved of Cca as an admin. His style of administration is flawed, and there is allways a pit of drama that happens when he is put in the position.

If we keep this up, this thread will end up on the drama page for sure! :D

I just unbanned atleast 6 people that he and his alt banned for no reason
Good job unbanning anti-brony :)

Good job unbanning anti-brony :)
Well why do you leave the reason blank? That will make other admins think you just banned them for no reason.

Well why do you leave the reason blank? That will make other admins think you just banned them for no reason.
its difficult to type ban messages with the /ban id command, usually a space would be _ in the ban message. also, you cant use spaces with the command without it ruining the message.

example: /ban id 123456 1 hi_bob
                             ^      ^    ^
                         BL_ID  time reason
« Last Edit: November 24, 2013, 05:43:04 PM by Blockz »

its difficult to type ban messages with the /ban id command, usually a space would be _ in the ban message. also, you cant use spaces with the command without it ruining the message.
That's why you use the console
One word like "spam" would be enough for those people

example: /ban id 123456 1 hi_bob
                             ^      ^    ^
                         BL_ID  time reason
commandtoserver('ban',0,123456,1,"hi bob");

ban, anything, blid, time, reason

commandtoserver('ban',0,123456,1,"hi bob");

ban, anything, blid, time, reason
oh ok

Getting close to the 1000th individual player! (counting started since we used the new stats table a few days ago)

I love this server but it is in major need of some admins. Every round I was playing someone was getting stuck behind an afk player. There just needs someone there to kick afk players.

want to play a drinking game?:

everytime you touch someone on a linear, small map take a shot of liquor

you will die

I love the server, but the lack of admins is killing the experience. I understand its hard. But still :c