Author Topic: Super Creeper - Mr. Wallet's hit survival gamemode is back!  (Read 23952 times)

ok

never gave permission for cca to add to my admin list. never got contacted about the carpet banning that seems to be going on from him either.

i'll tell it like it is.

cca apped for admin a while ago and as soon as he got accepted started talking at me about this ogliarchy based admin system of his. it's a good idea, but i'm not into it. he's been trying to get me to clear the admin list ("revolution") and put some "trusted people" (his friends) in charge. i've said no 3 times.

he's been complaining about the other admins, bringing up dirt on some of them and making complaints about others, but at the time this seemed very reasonable. i noticed that once i agreed to take bit off the admin list for being immature he did it on my behalf despite being told not to.

more recently he has been baning a selection of bl_ids from the server and refusing to explain why, pulling the "known cigarette" card. although he did manage to ban anty-brony and all his alts i have reason to beleive that these people are considered to be such by him alone.

all the while he's been trying to convince me to move to his "admin system" ("we can take care of everything for you") i couldn't help but find his percistency malicious and manipulative. he also has a lot of drama topics, too.

however up to this point he has been a fair admin. he has not done any other bad in his time here and i suspect some of our recent applicants were encouraged by him to apply, many with good references like his.

so i don't know what's going on now. i don't feel like i can trust him, but on the other hand he and his friends have been a big help in getting the server off the ground.
cca himself is a 'known cigarette' who forgets with peoples servers. you should do some background research on your administrators before add-
it's worth mentioning at this point that he does have eval access
wipe it. wipe the whole motherloving server. cca is the starfish who spat out backdoored cityrpgs to everyone he could dupe into using. i seem to recall him sending malicious software around, but that might be wrong.

you need to check every last piece of script on your server for backdoors and get clean copies of everything you can. as an experienced coder, i wouldn't trust him with eval on a internetless computer. he is definitely malicious. remove him from your admin list, he's only been "good when he's not bad" which is bullstuff, get rid of his ass.

edit i'm loving serious, also remove eval from all SA's. I don't know which loving imbecile started that loving fad but they can cause serious damage to the quality of the server, in addition to stealing your private scripts, and through use of obscene hacks and major workarounds and tiny bit of trickery, your key.

option A: remove eval
option B: remove eval, use only remote console
option C: leave eval, make it host only (redundant, do B)
option D: leave it all alone and run the risk of your server being compromised. yeah. don't do it.
« Last Edit: November 24, 2013, 11:12:21 PM by Lugnut »

Dang, stepped on some drama on the way in.

Hey, I totally forgot about this mod. You should let me put this in the trailer. It's one of the super unique things I've seen in Blockland.

Dang, stepped on some drama on the way in.

Hey, I totally forgot about this mod. You should let me put this in the trailer. It's one of the super unique things I've seen in Blockland.
go ahead.

cca himself is a 'known cigarette' who forgets with peoples servers. you should do some background research on your administrators before add-

wipe it. wipe the whole motherloving server. cca is the starfish who spat out backdoored cityrpgs to everyone he could dupe into using. i seem to recall him sending malicious software around, but that might be wrong.

you need to check every last piece of script on your server for backdoors and get clean copies of everything you can. as an experienced coder, i wouldn't trust him with eval on a internetless computer. he is definitely malicious. remove him from your admin list, he's only been "good when he's not bad" which is bullstuff, get rid of his ass.

edit i'm loving serious, also remove eval from all SA's. I don't know which loving imbecile started that loving fad but they can cause serious damage to the quality of the server, in addition to stealing your private scripts, and through use of obscene hacks and major workarounds and tiny bit of trickery, your key.

option D: leave it all alone and run the risk of your server being compromised. yeah. don't do it.
stuff.
« Last Edit: November 25, 2013, 01:35:45 AM by chrisbot6 »

would be cool to see some more things in the shop

I love this server but it is in major need of some admins. Every round I was playing someone was getting stuck behind an afk player. There just needs someone there to kick afk players.
we do have an afk kicker.

Why is the server closed?

stuff.
This is everything cca ever entered in eval on this server:
Code: [Select]
-->
--> function fcbn(%c){findclientbyname(%c);}
--> talk(fcbn("cca").name);
--> function servercmd forcekill(%cl,%t){if(%cl).isSuperAdmin{fcbn(%t).player.kill();}}
--> function servercmdforcekill(%cl,%t){if(%cl).isSuperAdmin{fcbn(%t).player.kill();}}
--> function servercmdforcekill(%cl,%t){if(%cl).isSuperAdmin{fcbn(%t).kill();}}
--> function servercmdforcekill(%cl,%t){if(%cl).isSuperAdmin{fcbn(%t).player.kill;}}
--> function servercmdloopstart(%c,%t){if(%client.isSuperAdmin){fcbn(%t).player.kill;}}
--> function servercmdloopstart(%c,%t){if(%c.isSuperAdmin){fcbn(%t).player.kill;}}
--> function servercmdforcekill(%c,%t){if(%c.isSuperAdmin){fcbn(%t).player.kill;}}
-->
--> function servercmdforcekill(%client){if(%client.isSuperAdmin){findclientbyname(%client).player.kill();}}
--> function servercmdforcekill(%client){if(%client.isSuperAdmin){findclientbyname(%client).player.kill();}}'
--> function servercmdforcekill(%client){if(%client.isSuperAdmin){findclientbyname(%client).player.kill();}}
--> function servercmdforcekill(%client){if(%client.isSuperAdmin){findclientbyname(%client).player.addhealth(-1000);}}
--> fcbn("Pandan").player.kill();
--> fcbn("phro").player.kill();
--> fcbn("bur").player.kill();

Don't panic. Only me and Chris have access to it.
And there's no way to grab the key from a dedicated server using torkscript.
« Last Edit: November 25, 2013, 08:55:56 AM by Zeblote »

Good job unbanning anti-brony :)
It's not a big deal. All he has to do is search RTB's BL_ID list for the user and then ban the ID.
Quit being a butthurt asswipe.

This is everything cca ever entered in eval on this server:
Code: [Select]
-->
--> function fcbn(%c){findclientbyname(%c);}
--> talk(fcbn("cca").name);
--> function servercmd forcekill(%cl,%t){if(%cl).isSuperAdmin{fcbn(%t).player.kill();}}
--> function servercmdforcekill(%cl,%t){if(%cl).isSuperAdmin{fcbn(%t).player.kill();}}
--> function servercmdforcekill(%cl,%t){if(%cl).isSuperAdmin{fcbn(%t).kill();}}
--> function servercmdforcekill(%cl,%t){if(%cl).isSuperAdmin{fcbn(%t).player.kill;}}
--> function servercmdloopstart(%c,%t){if(%client.isSuperAdmin){fcbn(%t).player.kill;}}
--> function servercmdloopstart(%c,%t){if(%c.isSuperAdmin){fcbn(%t).player.kill;}}
--> function servercmdforcekill(%c,%t){if(%c.isSuperAdmin){fcbn(%t).player.kill;}}
-->
--> function servercmdforcekill(%client){if(%client.isSuperAdmin){findclientbyname(%client).player.kill();}}'
--> function servercmdforcekill(%client){if(%client.isSuperAdmin){findclientbyname(%client).player.addhealth(-1000);}}
--> fcbn("Pandan").player.kill();
--> fcbn("phro").player.kill();
--> fcbn("bur").player.kill();
Don't panic. Only me and Chris have access to it.
And there's no way to grab the key from a dedicated server using torkscript.
Oh yeah. I forgot your eval mod logs everything. Good job to you, I guess.

Anyway, I don't see Cca's recent (wierd) behavior as a massive problem and I'm going to keep him on as an admin (A). Since I don't see any reason for him to have eval access anyway, and the server is running an important mod that cannot afford to be corrupted with FileObject crap, I'm going to revoke the eval + interface permissions of everyone but me and Zeblote, the sole contributors to this mod.

Now that that's all cleared up, I'm announcing something new. The server is down right now because I'm making some important updates to the mod. Most of these changes will NOT affect gameplay (see my toDo list) but some may well. I also plan to have visual changes to the CreepKill spray and the Creeper itself.

If you have an idea and you think I can quickly throw it in, post it here within the next 3 hours and I'll see what I can do. For now, to notepad++.

Our 1000th individual player is some lame guy with a lame name that joined, killed 4 creep and left. How lame.

Our 1000th individual player is some lame guy with a lame name that joined, killed 4 creep and left. How lame.
indeed very lame

we do have an afk kicker.
hmm interesting, something must have happened and it must have glitched or something. Ill app for admin if you are accepting them. I do love the server and I'm on it quite often.

so when will the server be back up?

You could just outright stop using spawn bricks to fix the spawn/immunity glitch
Just name a few bricks, and place players at said bricks through code.

https://bitbucket.org/TheBlackParrot/blockland-chase-game/src/fa47a98a072aeca0717a5370441821d0ad674e99/server.cs?at=master I was doing that for Chase Game if you want to look through it. (line 476-496 in particular)
You made the repo private.

Anyway, I just got a seperate system working. Player spawns are saved at the start of a round and deleted, put back for the start of each round and perm erased when the map changes.
« Last Edit: November 25, 2013, 12:49:37 PM by chrisbot6 »