Author Topic: Kong123's Deathrace DM  (Read 8224 times)

Now back to our point,
Ravencroft last time was getting fingers pointed at when betelgeuse was doing crap,
and when the topic was started, he did a Annoying Orange card and gave him the pass.
then another topic was started, and he gave lolzar a pass? anyone Agree on this theory?
Why are you so stupid?

I have not seen solid evidence that what you're saying is true Joltar, but i'll take your word for it here and pretend that there is evidence for this so I can complete the following brown townysis:

Kong is never on, and if he is he doesnt do anything.
So, to start off, the host is negligent and passive/dismissive; an "I don't care" attitude. Easily the first sign of a bad server.

People are ignored when asking for help, or offering advice.
So the admins don't do anything either? I might've left right then and there at that point, when neither the admins nor the host are helping people who need assistance. A negligent administration is one of many things that makes servers turn to ruin.

The rules are as follows on the server.
1. Do not blow up your car to cheat the finish.
This isn't exactly clear as to its meaning, so I am going to assume here that it means "Do not take advantage of the radius push from car explosions to propel yourself to the finish line". I also assume here that it is a tactic used at the end of the race track when the players are closest to the finish line to where it gives them a quick advantage to then jump with the inertia from the explosion from the finish line; this would not work if the track has curves in it (as to whether it has curves or not, I do not know).

I do not agree with rule number 1 as being acceptable; I believe when there is a natural gameplay element that provides an advantage, it should always be used and encouraged, not discouraged. Take advantage of Blockland's cool features (radius impulses from explosions, in this case) for good rather than looking down on them as unfair cheating (when in reality anybody can pretty easily do it).

2. Do not spam or troll.
3. Keep any rage or caps to a minimum
These are common-sense, good logical rules. But from the looks of the administration I doubt they enforce these except when they are looking for an excuse to ban someone (going out on a limb there but it would suit their behavioral profile).

4. You can get out and snipe but only for 15-20 seconds.
WTF
Sniping is not ment to be used hastly, or while driving!
What kind of sniper rifles are they using? That can make a big difference. Old school rifles could obviously make it a nightmare.

How do the admins even enforce this rule anyway? You can't really, unless you use a script for killing people after they have been out of their vehicle for a certain amount of time (easily doable), or literally have members of the admin team spend their time at the server in spectator mode, with a timer on their computer desk, spying on people, running the timer, then killing/kicking them after they spend too long outside the vehicle.

This rule is so absurd in how difficult it is to enforce, that it's just plain stupid. A good rule is one that can be easily and fairly enforced. Any other rule that is difficult to carry out should be thrown out, as it simply boggles down gameplay with regulations, expectations, and responsibilities. You can know a server is bad when you have to spend more time trying to not break a long list of rules than simply having fun.

Admins dont listen,
So we are brought back to the point that the administration team does not help people, or administrate the server. In short: They don't do their job, they don't want to do it, and they don't care about the server.

most players die at the beggining, then making us wait THE ENTIRE ROUND, to get a chance.
This is how a deathrace usually works. Do not be surprised by this.

This server sponges all the players to it, instead of the sensible servers.
Just like Tezuni's. Most unfortunate.

Proof you ask? Kong123's Death Race if you dare.
Every time I read this, I can only hear it read in Yoda's voice. Haha. Anyhow, it's somewhat ironic to mention proof when none has been provided.

But i'll take your word for it.

You got some badmins on the server bro. Permabanning for no reason.

1 Month bump how far did you get to find this thread lol.

You tried

You tried
So you take the word of some butthurt kids, and then when I try to ask you why you ban me on two keys, you ignore?
Definitely doesn't sound like a badmin.

1 Month bump how far did you get to find this thread lol.
Thought Kong had made this thread, was mistaken.

Ah so I guess there's four butthurt kids lying about you now right!?

You tried

Ah so I guess there's four butthurt kids lying about you now right!?

Amir wasn't even there while I was, if I recall. So some butthurt, and some that don't even know what they're talking about.
Whatever, it's clear you aren't going to fix the false ban, I'll just have to resort to annoyingly changing my key when I want to play the game on occasion.
In the future you should give people a chance, rather than perma ban based on one person and then investigate when the banned person complains.

I'll make sure to have Cowboy ban all accounts linked to your IP from the server. Thanks for the heads up!

I'll make sure to have Cowboy ban all accounts linked to your IP from the server. Thanks for the heads up!
IP ban hasn't worked for me yet, but you're welcome. You seem to care a tad bit more about false banning than I care to continue playing a cool server.

One of Alkan's alts is 50856. I'm sure he has more though.

One of Alkan's alts is 50856. I'm sure he has more though.
yeah that's the only one I've actually used(unless you count two I no longer own).
I have around two dozen, not sure how many. Got them all on sale.

I have around two dozen, not sure how many. Got them all on sale.

Ok.. now you're either lying or you're really stupid.  Why would you need 24 keys??  I mean gj supporting Blockland and Badspot, but that was probably a big waste of your money.  If you are doing something so terrible as to be banned over 10 times, you're just gonna get IP banned.  Just saying..

Ok.. now you're either lying or you're really stupid.  Why would you need 24 keys??  I mean gj supporting Blockland and Badspot, but that was probably a big waste of your money.  If you are doing something so terrible as to be banned over 10 times, you're just gonna get IP banned.  Just saying..

Money is of no issue to me. I gave two keys away to friends who could not purchase them, might give a few others away to other friends.