Poll

Forced avatars (survivors would get a grey hoodie, bandits would stay the same, and then ZRT would get something cool idk) voting will end sometime idk

Yes, I like being able to tell who is a bandit better and not knowing who everyone is
15 (32.6%)
No, I like knowing who people are from their avatars
31 (67.4%)

Total Members Voted: 45

Author Topic: Sord213's Zombie Wasteland Server -v1.06 - New poll - downtime  (Read 16818 times)

I noticed a (very useful glitch that I may say, well, that I cunningly used) glitch that caused the print brick not to disappear after the first use, and gave me ~2 chances before the brick disappears.

I noticed a (very useful glitch that I may say, well, that I cunningly used) glitch that caused the print brick not to disappear after the first use, and gave me ~2 chances before the brick disappears.
lods emone

I get 500 ping when I join this, it makes it almost unplayable

it also doesn't help that I uncrated a whole military base whorth of loot and I only found a knife

I played for 1.5 hours and I only got knives and fricken pipes.

god dammit this server is fun but frustrating when 2 people have full entrepreneur ed out gear and you have a knife and keep dying

Aide, this is a trial. We have a lot of Bugs to work out. The map is only temp. In the new map we will have more Item boxes, with better chances. Also, a small recommendation for the Lag is turn down your draw distance. Right now in the test map there are close to 100k bricks it has helped me. 4x4racer Server Admin

Also, all other guest please feel free to check out our website www.sord4x4.com
« Last Edit: November 25, 2013, 06:10:27 PM by 4x4racer123 »

Also, a small recommendation for the Lag is turn down your draw distance.
Latency has nothing to do with performance though???

the chances of getting weapons is waaaay tooo low, same with ammo

the chances of getting weapons is waaaay tooo low, same with ammo
That's actually waaaay off. The chance are very high.

Either way, I redid all the boxes; what spawns in them, how often, etc. I also added a couple more boxes/items. I'll be updating changelog shortly.

Aide, this is a trial. We have a lot of Bugs to work out. The map is only temp. In the new map we will have more Item boxes, with better chances. Also, a small recommendation for the Lag is turn down your draw distance. Right now in the test map there are close to 100k bricks it has helped me. 4x4racer Server Admin

Also, all other guest please feel free to check out our website www.sord4x4.com
I tried the draw distance but it didn't work, it seems to either be network latency on my side or on yours
I think it's all the bots that are everywhere
I should write a script that make bots only spawn if there's players close... hmm

you got my good side in the pic ;-D

Just rented a teamspeak server for anyone to join.
ts31.gameservers.com:9118
Ingame VIPs will get VIP access on TS as well

so me and sord just found out the meta-strat to surviving at infinitum

Sneak peek of the new map's primary military compound. Still, obviously, heavily WIP.

If you want to help build join the teamspeak, even if you don't have a microphone.
ts31.gameservers.com:9118

make secret passageways

Progress is steady on the new map.

A destroyed building now possibly home to survivors. Built by Oddity

A small hunter's cabin in the woods, with view of the military compound in the distance. Built by me.

Update on the military compound. Added trees, bushes, a gate. Still probably going to add more. Also built by me.

The very heavily WIP main city. Houses by PressMe

Also i just noticed the TS overlay lol

make secret passageways
I added a secret entrance to the mil compound. There are now 3 entrances total into the base. Two obvious one hidden.
« Last Edit: November 28, 2013, 03:58:16 PM by DaSord213 »