Sord213's Zombie Wasteland Server -v1.06 - New poll - downtime

Poll

Forced avatars (survivors would get a grey hoodie, bandits would stay the same, and then ZRT would get something cool idk) voting will end sometime idk

Yes, I like being able to tell who is a bandit better and not knowing who everyone is
15 (32.6%)
No, I like knowing who people are from their avatars
31 (67.4%)

Total Members Voted: 45

Author Topic: Sord213's Zombie Wasteland Server -v1.06 - New poll - downtime  (Read 16816 times)

What was going on earlier with people running around as Mechs

What was going on earlier with people running around as Mechs

we're in the future, didn't you know that?

Would be nice if you were open for tonight (Friday night!!!!) pls :)

My only complaint is that there's no way to know who's friendly and who's an enemy, and any way would be unfair for some people. 

This is exactly what I hate.  At least Tally has the decency to join the bandit team before killing people.  Most people stay 'survivor' and just KoS. 

I understand there's nothing you can do about it, I just feel like complaining. 

I've had this game for over 6 years, and I've had more fun on this server than I've had on any other server before.

You're certainly improving ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)‎

If anyone's wondering about the down time I'm trying to package it into a GameMode file so I can launch the server if it crashes without continually reloading bricks, creating a minigame, etc. The problem I'm running into(and only problem atm) is melee has stopped functioning correctly. It doesn't hit enemies it just insta raycasts through them, sometimes hitting yourself (but not doing damage). If I can't get it working I'll just set it up normally for the time being.

~~-= team coltwent coming for u =-~~

~~-=trophies=-~~

couldn't get a pic of all of them we were 2 busy killing
« Last Edit: January 15, 2014, 09:24:49 PM by Twerky »

Hey sord so do you know were the mech suits are.
And if you do why do they keep coming back i always find them.
and this looks alot like my avatar

« Last Edit: January 15, 2014, 10:01:04 PM by THEslimysquash »

whos the #1 bandit
group bandits would defos be me, colt, hatter, and 4x4. Combined I think at one point we were at about 150 killstreak between the four of us.

Alone probably pressme, but there may have been someone else that I missed.

The server was fun but everyone were starfishs. I finaly get some good weps and someone would shank me. So when I try to join a team, my mates would turn on my and kill me. Couldnt really survive on my own without kiling other people which i tried to avoid as much as possible.