Sord213's Zombie Wasteland Server -v1.06 - New poll - downtime

Poll

Forced avatars (survivors would get a grey hoodie, bandits would stay the same, and then ZRT would get something cool idk) voting will end sometime idk

Yes, I like being able to tell who is a bandit better and not knowing who everyone is
15 (32.6%)
No, I like knowing who people are from their avatars
31 (67.4%)

Total Members Voted: 45

Author Topic: Sord213's Zombie Wasteland Server -v1.06 - New poll - downtime  (Read 16836 times)

Are you in need of any help? I play this server quite often and I have to say, I am more than impressed. I see infinite potential in it and I would love to take part in the improvements of it.

This is honestly my favorite server..

Bump. Made a change involving boxes respawning, check changelog in OP.

That will seem strange...

Can't you just fakekill them for like 300 seconds..? I haven't evented in a while...

If you can't, I might be able to whip up a mod that will make them fakekill or disappear for long periods of time. Shouldn't be too hard...

That will seem strange...

Can't you just fakekill them for like 300 seconds..? I haven't evented in a while...

If you can't, I might be able to whip up a mod that will make them fakekill or disappear for long periods of time. Shouldn't be too hard...
I dont think you can. I could have sworn when I evented them that there was a limit. The way I have now is fine, they respawn quickly enough.

I wish it could be made where survivors aren't just at a full on deathmatch and there can only be limited bandits on at one time.

did you try talking to people and making a group of survivors so you aren't slaughtered? that works pretty well

did you try talking to people and making a group of survivors so you aren't slaughtered? that works pretty well

Yup, but of course there are always a majority of players who prefer to just fling all their stuff at the fan and try to murder as many as people in survivor mode.

What I am saying though is that survivor teamkill needs to be disabled.

Just bought VIP, this server is GREAT!

Great server, just have a few problems with VIPs sometimes. Got gunned down pretty easily be a certain somebody a post above me with a gun while in a jeep, before being called promptly a nerd. Seems pretty easy to use the jeep to rove and kill.

Just bought VIP, waiting for someone to give the VIP manually

Well, you beat me to the completion of this idea. I'll wait it out a bit.

After much thought I've decided I'm going to replace the death sound effect.

This will be the replacement

After much thought I've decided I'm going to replace the death sound effect.

This will be the replacement
oh my loving god its gold