Author Topic: blocklandsaves.com  (Read 21056 times)

What's with the space limitation? 8 mb is barely enough for 14 saves. I've got more to upload!
Raised to 20MB.

Gosh, your builds are outstanding!
Thanks.
I believe that's it for now. 25 builds uploaded.
Btw. how can I edit my uploads? I can only change the title, but not the description / save / screenshot. Unless I'm stupid, of course.

Thanks.
I believe that's it for now. 25 builds uploaded.
Btw. how can I edit my uploads? I can only change the title, but not the description / save / screenshot. Unless I'm stupid, of course.
You can only edit the title. I might add more options for editing later.

Rather than just browsing by user, can there also be an option to browse by most popular saves and such?

i think browsing should consist of the saves instead of the users.
it would also be cool if the save window was more compact so you could fit more saves on one line - maybe you could do something like

savetitle+author
saveimage - this could be smaller
savedownload

read as blocklandslaves.com

was very disappointed

The in-game browser is coming along nicely.

* The windows aren't green, they're transparent.
« Last Edit: December 07, 2013, 10:38:02 PM by Subpixel »

Looks very nice!
watch out for ephialtes, he had a go at me for using his scroll bars once

Looks very nice!
watch out for ephialtes, he had a go at me for using his scroll bars once

All I really ask for is credit, I don't think that's unreasonable lol. Given that Subpixel is basically using all the gui profiles from RTB I'm sure he'll give appropriate credit.

All I really ask for is credit, I don't think that's unreasonable lol. Given that Subpixel is basically using all the gui profiles from RTB I'm sure he'll give appropriate credit.
ofc

ephi weren't you making something like this called rtb buffet?

Yeah, still am. It's a bit more extensive than this though - http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=224140.0

Raised to 20MB.
save files ~500KB in size can be compressed ~88% down to ~60KB
are you doing this? you should be compressing them for more space

14 save files should not fill up the entirety of 8 MB? that's 585.1 KB per save on average. either his saves are astronomically huge and you are compressing them, or they're the size of the default mansion.bls and you aren't.....

what are you doing?